Welcome to JPiC Forum For Writers! Please log in or sign up to interact with our Community.
  1. Welcome!

Hello Guest | Welcome To Jacquii's Poetry in Color Forum

JPiC Forum for Writers is an online community exclusively dedicated to the share of poetry and writing. As a continuing work-in-progress, our poetry forums host a melange of writing with new additions being posted daily. We encourage you to right now and come join us in our celebration of diversity with the typed word!

inspir888 Cindy

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Closing the door,
    Of my abused, broken heart,
    Mesmerized by the candour,
    Of the bleeding it does part.

The moments seem tender, unforgettably rare,
    Hidden from disclosure,
    Stunned by despair.
    Anguish wilt thou toil?

Love ridden with disease,
    Melt thy rottenness, betray loveless spoil.
    Take on iniquity,
    Pretend not to be strong.

Feel what is real,
    You still must belong.
    Be quiet and know,
    Where from sorrow does grow.

Forget what is painful,
    Leaving answers behind,
    Bind up your wounds,
    True love may you find.

Posted By inspir888 | Jan 4, 2008

1. Cool

nomadicrhymer JPiC Premium VIP Member

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +14 / 0 / -0
    Cindy! Hi... :welcome3: :wow: This is a very emotionally charged piece of work! I love it. It takes you on a journey from despair and sorrow all the way through to acceptance, then hope. Wonderful write!!

Nomad :yay:

inspir888 Cindy

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi Nomad! Thank you so much for the comment. I wrote this a while back when I actually needed to "rescue" myself from a hard time. It really makes me feel good that you see what you see! By the way, I love your signature pic! Really cool. I am actually from Ca. I/We just moved here a few months ago. I like the slower pace here in Knoxville, Tn. Well have a great day!

Posted By inspir888 | Jan 8, 2008
  2. Lurking

MsJacquiiC Poetica Magnifique

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +134 / 1 / -0
    Hello CINDY and welcome from Knoxville - I'm in Oak Ridge actually! If you haven't done so thus far - Feel free to introduce yourself to the Community over at the Member Introductions section :yes:

At anyrate - I agree with MS N - Your poem is very emotionally charged - It has a bit of hope throughout, even though the perseverance... I like that! The very last stanza of your poem, and in particular the very last two lines, are a very heartfelt wish. Sort of like a New Year's resolution of sorts, demanding of people to find the truth of L-O-V-E

A nice read = Thanx for the sharing ;) --- And again Welcome!

Jacquii.

Posted By MsJacquiiC | Jan 11, 2008
  3. Artistic

PaintedDiary JPiC Mentor

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    Dear Cindy,

:welcome3: to JPiC! You put your heart ans soul into this piece...I could almost feel the charge from the screen! Very powerful in content and delivery. I learned something as well...that was the message. The last stanza truly wraps up the "magnum opus" of the piece, and it is electrifying indeed. Just :wow: An excellent rating!

Forget what is painful,
    Leaving answers behind,
    Bind up your wounds,
    True love may you find.

Kimberly :)

inspir888 Cindy

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    MsJacquiiC, Thank you for your insight on "Leaving Despair". I really appreciate it. I actually wrote that a while back when I was at the crossroads of a painful time in my life. I kind of feel that it was the human spirit within me, or the deeper spiritual faith that my mom brought me up with that inspired me to actually write that piece. Isn't it funny how the most painful things in life can actually bring out the best in us? I never saw myself as a magnificant writer or any such thing. Sometimes, I can see just a glimmer though of something that can bring a gift out of a horrible experience. I hope to be given the gift of more of whatever this is.... Thank you again.

Cindy

Posted By inspir888 | Feb 12, 2008

inspir888 Cindy

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Painted Diary, Thank you for your kind words regarding "Leaving Despair". I am happy to hear that you have gotten something meaningful out of it. I really hope to find more with my writing, and I am sure that I will learn so much from all of you here. You all seem to be such great and talented writers! Thank you again.

Cindy

Posted By inspir888 | Feb 12, 2008

We hope you're enjoying our forum!

Only registered Members have access to posting priviledges. Registration here is 100% FREE. Use the button below to begin registration or the form on the right to login to your account.

Forgot your password?