Welcome to JPiC Forum For Writers! Please log in or sign up to interact with our Community.
  1. Welcome!

Hello Guest | Welcome To Jacquii's Poetry in Color Forum

JPiC Forum for Writers is an online community exclusively dedicated to the share of poetry and writing. As a continuing work-in-progress, our poetry forums host a melange of writing with new additions being posted daily. We encourage you to right now and come join us in our celebration of diversity with the typed word!

sagesweetwater Lesbian Novelist

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0

[MEDIA][/MEDIA]
    [IMG]

Music---Sage Sweetwater creates in multimedia, audio and graphic
    You must listen to the audio to focus on the poem which is in rhythm of your sex to transform the energy of the feather
    http://www.authorsden.com/adstorage/29292/Rainmaker.mid

Catalyst to
    help focus
    concentration

temporary
    celibacy

new passion
    soars to the
    point of
    insanity

a soft spot
    of attraction,
    emotional
    warmth

transform the
    energy through
    feather

enlightened quality
    of being temporarily
    celibate by choice

spontaneous
    flight of bliss

imagining the
    probing of her
    inspired kiss

she is a babe
    in the woods

the bewitching
    call of the
    painted
    warrioress

woman is the
    fire, her matrix
    the fuel

liquid light feather
    Native distillation

thought of
    enlightenment
    rising

elixir, myrhh
    and cedar

aromas suffuse
    the air

spontaneous
    naked authenticity

true voluptuousness
    feather pillows

bed her in
    hologram

circulation of
    light to create
    the mysterious
    pearl

amorous
    vertigo

in expectant
    bliss

ultimate unity

surrender your
    sex!

Are you done
    when you are
    finished?

Copyright 2006 Sage Sweetwater, firebrand lesbian novelist
    http://www.authorsden.com/sagesweetwater
    http://www.myspace.com/sagesweetwater
    http://home.earthlink.net/~sagesweetwater/

1. Artistic

PaintedDiary JPiC Mentor

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    Ms Sagesweetwater,
    This was so different, so unique. I read this about 5 times, with the native music. Different painting filled my cerebrum each time. I also read this from bottom up. This was a mysterious piece. What was your inspiration for this? What is the significance of the feather? The title is simply captivating, as well! As a Scientist, and teacher, I looked at the word distillation, scientifically, as one of my degrees is in Chemistry. The condensing of volatiles from a liquid, leaving a distillate, in its purest form. Also volatile, means, easily aroused. Soooo...I imagined a young woman, (virgin, if you will), being celibate by choice, and experiencing a kind of climactic sexual distillation, pure and natural. If all that makes any sense at all. The vertigo is so powerful, that she indeed does surrender her sex, and it is pure (distillation) bliss. Is the feather a symbol for a body part? lol! Or is the feather, to help transport the energy, the catalyst? Reading from top to bottom with the audio, and focusing on the rhythm of my sex, oops, I mean the poem, lol!, the read was just as erotic. I hope you can dissect what I am trying to say as to my interpretation. Beautiful!!!

Painted

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    This poem has aroused a lot of controversy in other literary venues I have it placed, and stirred many inner fires, Painted. Liquid Feather: Native Distillation is a piece in which attracted editor Sara Russell of Poetry Life & Times to ask me also the inspiration for it. It can be best answered if you will hit this link for my Interview in the February 2006 issue of Poetry Life & Times of which is a great honor to be invited to participate. http://www.poetrylifeandtimes.com/poetnewsFeb06.html PL & T is one of the top-notch online poetry zines which showcases top literary talent. I was also invited to submit my poems in the January 2006 issue. I would recommend to the members of this forum to submit to PL & T. It will get top talent recognized in a hurry, but it is hard to get in.

In answer to your question about the significance of the feather, I am a practitioner of the Wiccan faith, a spiritual path for highly creative types in entertainment. Through Goddess literature, I study various teachings. The Rebirth of Aphrodite, a marble statue, Aphrodite in myth was ritually washed clean and reborn as a virgin once a year.

Being myself, a Lady of Wild Things, surrounded by animals which symbolize my unsocialized and pure and natural state (I am a wolfkeeper---I have 5 arctic white wolves) creatures of the wild are powerfully associated with sexuality. The virgin is linked to animals. The feather, through the joining of two doves around an omphalos, (navel) at ancient Delphi represents the depiction of the vulva, described as a clitoris between feathery labia.

Distillation, the way I use it here is the volatile sexual distillation, the climax.
    The feather IS ALSO to help transport the energy, through psychometry. You did get the meaning of this poem very well, Painted. Thanks.

Sage
  2. Artistic

PaintedDiary JPiC Mentor

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    Ms Sage Sweetwater,
    Unbelievable interview, and thank you for sharing. You simply amaze me. Please continue to spread your lyrical wings sister. Much Luv.

Painted

Altree94 VIP Member

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Very powerful writing! The spacing too, adds a lot of extra emphasis. Your title captured my interest immediately and I really like the way you end with that question. Thank-you for posting this and I will be sure to check back to read more of your works later! - Tree.

Posted By Altree94 | Aug 8, 2006

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Thanks Tree, for your comments. Your wolf and woman avatar highlights my poem even more! I am glad you mentioned the spacing of Liquid Feather: Native Distillation. I intentionally spaced it to let there be a slow, mysterious rhythm with the music for a sensuous read, hitting upon each word and bouncing back through the forest with the cedar scent of poetry of the highest caliber.

Sage
  3. Malnourished

Ariono-jovan Labu Member

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    tight-

this canvas was electric with the concrete imagery & play of words which seemed to trickle down the page & smoovely off the tongue yeah. have enjoyed sharing this your word. one-
  4. Lurking

MsJacquiiC Poetica Magnifique

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +134 / 1 / -0
    AWESOME write MS SAGE! This piece read as if it was separate images from a piece of filmography. In each stanza there was a vividness to your words - A painting if you will - A painting by feather...

Very interesting read - I enjoyed this one thoroughly - What sums it up for me is this:

And the line about celibacy by choice... Hmmm - not something that I'd voluntarily choose - but seems it has chosen me LOL

At anyrate - fabulous fabulous piece of poetry - Thanx for sharing it with us!

Jacquii.

Posted By MsJacquiiC | Oct 2, 2006

Jeez Banned

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Sage,

Your works are alway new
    and filled with a little spark
    of you, and the wild that
    hovers inside and outside
    of you.

Thanks for your read.

Posted By Jeez | Oct 3, 2006

We hope you're enjoying our forum!

Only registered Members have access to posting priviledges. Registration here is 100% FREE. Use the button below to begin registration or the form on the right to login to your account.

Forgot your password?