Welcome to JPiC Forum For Writers! Please log in or sign up to interact with our Community.
  1. Welcome!

Hello Guest | Welcome To Jacquii's Poetry in Color Forum

JPiC Forum for Writers is an online community exclusively dedicated to the share of poetry and writing. As a continuing work-in-progress, our poetry forums host a melange of writing with new additions being posted daily. We encourage you to right now and come join us in our celebration of diversity with the typed word!

Discussion in 'Creative Traditional' started by Wind, Oct 25, 2012.

1. Confused

Wind WindXSaul

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +22 / 0 / -5

Listen for I will only say this once,you don't seem to understand you've created a damaging wall.
    Listen for I will only say this twice,your heart and mind are cold for you have numb you emotions.
    Listen for I will only say this last time,you heart plays to a sad tune.
    Where are you now? Because you mine is somewhere else.
    Could you hold onto them ? For it's not to late,like it is for us.
    Don't worry,leave those sorrows behind and release that part of yourself. Be kind,be gently,and speak gently.
    Don't let your two piece tongue be your shield for that's your downfall.Do you know who I am? Of course not.You who have put up road blocks which is why I say this with swollen heart.Break that wall of fear.
    Listen for I will only say this once,break that wall of fear.
    Listen for I will only say this twice,there more warmth in other then alone.
    Listen for I tell you this the last time,make the sad tune into something vibrate.
    I say this because I love you enough to say this,the past is past tomorrow tomorrow but we only can take what we get today.
    • Like Like x 1

Posted By Wind | Oct 25, 2012

2. Spaced

LE00EL New Member

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    :thumbsup: I like this one Wind... `Tis when we realize we are one with everyone and everything that solitude dissipates and warmth is embraced. Very insightful piece my sisstar.

[IMG]

Posted By LE00EL | Oct 31, 2012
  3. Lurking

MsJacquiiC Poetica Magnifique

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +134 / 1 / -0
    Interesting piece - seems almost a response directly inspired by my poem Cry, whose first line word says "Listen."
    Check it out and see what you think Wind

Anyway - your poetry does speak. I wonder to whom (if indeed to anyone particular) it speaks.

J.

Posted By MsJacquiiC | Oct 31, 2012
  4. Confused

Wind WindXSaul

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +22 / 0 / -5
    Ah,yes it does actually.It is a gift I plan to give to Father.So very much so Thank you for your comments and,I only hope he get's to see this.

Posted By Wind | Oct 31, 2012

We hope you're enjoying our forum!

Only registered Members have access to posting priviledges. Registration here is 100% FREE. Use the button below to begin registration or the form on the right to login to your account.

Forgot your password?