Welcome to JPiC Forum For Writers! Please log in or sign up to interact with our Community.
  1. Welcome!

Hello Guest | Welcome To Jacquii's Poetry in Color Forum

JPiC Forum for Writers is an online community exclusively dedicated to the share of poetry and writing. As a continuing work-in-progress, our poetry forums host a melange of writing with new additions being posted daily. We encourage you to right now and come join us in our celebration of diversity with the typed word!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

santui New Member

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0

:sign_imnew: Actually its not lost ....I just left it somewhere. Hilo everyone I'm Santui. i am in jamaica. hmmm ...will tell you more when i find out !!!!::sign_different:

Posted By santui | Oct 21, 2006

santui New Member

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    hmmm Jamaica ...tropical isle in the Caribbean say beauty and it echoes here. We are renowned for our beautiful women breaking men's hearts, our warm people of incredible talents, a fascinating culture stemming from deep african roots and an inate hospitality that treats everyone like family, plus our ability to think everything is "NO Problem, man" really helps. We tend to have a daily increasing population not because the ratio is 7:1 in favor of females :p but because once our visitors arrive they become family and stay this side of paradise.

Posted By santui | Oct 21, 2006

erikestabrook JPiC Premium VIP Member

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +15 / 0 / -0
    nice to know santui lucky you eh, kin dof a lay back and chill guy then huh thats cool
  1. Artistic

PaintedDiary JPiC Mentor

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    Dear Santui :sign_welcome: :jump: to the JPiC Forum for Writers! Nice to read ya!! LOL!! What a lovely intro!! I am looking forward to reading your work! Please take your time, and enjoy every aspect of what this Forum offers. Welcome again. Believe it or not, in all my travels...I have never been to Jamaica. I must put this piece of paradise on my to do list! Take Care.

Painted Diary aka Kimberly
  2. Lurking

MsJacquiiC Poetica Magnifique

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +134 / 1 / -0
    I'd like to put Jamaica on my list as well - I hear it's beautiful yearround... But don't know if I could ever go and be left waiting to exhale LOL ((dumb joke))

At anyrate Welcome SANTUI of Jamaica - Very nice to have you here at JPiC Forum For Writers - I think you will very much enjoy the Community atmosphere here! So make your self right at home, as it is definitely no problem, everything just beautiful here!

I look forward to reading your stuff AND once again - Welcome to JPiC AND happy posting ;)

Jacquii.

[IMG]

Posted By MsJacquiiC | Oct 22, 2006

santui New Member

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    thank you very much...i like it enough to wanna call it home....:jpicrocks:

Posted By santui | Oct 24, 2006

We hope you're enjoying our forum!

Only registered Members have access to posting priviledges. Registration here is 100% FREE. Use the button below to begin registration or the form on the right to login to your account.

Forgot your password?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.