Welcome to JPiC Forum For Writers! Please log in or sign up to interact with our Community.
  1. Welcome!

Hello Guest | Welcome To Jacquii's Poetry in Color Forum

JPiC Forum for Writers is an online community exclusively dedicated to the share of poetry and writing. As a continuing work-in-progress, our poetry forums host a melange of writing with new additions being posted daily. We encourage you to right now and come join us in our celebration of diversity with the typed word!

KingAce JPiC Premium VIP Member

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Itz been a while but I have decided to tread upon the ups and downs with love and I'm starting with the upside,happy parts of love then soon I hope to post the opposite of happy upside love so enjoy!

Sacrifice for love
    Love means the world to me,
    It occurs when you sacrifice your single to become a plural,
    You can only feel it through experience and can only explain it in the moments that it graces upon you,
    Love possesses the magic that causes us to do crazy, unpredictable, unexplained things to impress or hold on to a person,
    A person with whom we can share trust, reliability, honesty, friendship, romance, kindness, patience, and everlasting, unconditional love,
    You sacrifice your time so they can count on you no matter what moment in the day is at present,
    You sacrifice your emotions to them so you hurt when they hurt and so you are able to feel the warmth inside from mere thoughts of them,
    Someone you can hold from far away and squeeze tight from distances,
    I love you holds more power than just a statement,
    It is the root of energy that most of us can’t survive without,
    Love is sacrifice of oneself,
    Sacrifice of oneself is better known as suicide,
    But in this case suicide kills the old you to let the new you shine through and commit to another,
    Love is sacrifice, Love is suicide, Love is the seed,
    The plant that grows is what you create through a bond with a significant individual, which blooms over time,
    Love is, Love is, Love is…Sacrifice

Posted By KingAce | Aug 7, 2007

1. Artistic

PaintedDiary JPiC Mentor

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    Kinggggggggggggggggg!!!!!!! OMG!!! This was amazing! Oh how we missed you deep intense, straight to the abyss poetry. You have that unique, only King can write like this style. What I always did love also was your layout, carefully placed words, profound messages, and words that make us fall in love. What you have written here is so true so they say, lolol. That line....Someone you can hold from far away and squeeze tight from distances is amazing...Maybe if people understood the value of communication better, as opposed to love, which often times can never be understood, then some loves would survive, as lack of communication is the real killer sometimes. Even if it does die, the friendship still should blossom or try to hold on, as most hope to have built there love upon such a value. Loved it, loved! And to think you are 19 years old, so very very wise beyond your years! Damn! Love You!

Kim :) A Rose For You...
    ~~~KING~~~:<@

erikestabrook JPiC Premium VIP Member

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +15 / 0 / -0
    you really took this subject on and gave it an entirely new life,
    I always feel like i've been granted knowledge after reading one of your poems,
    so well done ace

Moonchild Moon Goddess of Whispers

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    So much wisdom and truth in this Ace.
    You've said it so well here.
    I couldn't have said it better.
    Beautifully expressed and written!
    Lots of great lines, thanks!

Posted By Moonchild | Aug 8, 2007

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Thank You for the responses...Strangely enough I had written the first half of this poem in a calm state and sorta scatter brained but the second half starting with the "hold from far away squeeze from distances" which I saw quoted by kim happened to go be written during an emotional breakdown of mine and although it was tough on me My writing began to flow with easy and it took about 2-3 minutes to finish the poem....So it means a lot to have such beautiful comments and that you all took some time out of your day to recognize something I worked hard on....thank you all so much for everything...

Posted By KingAce | Aug 10, 2007
  2. Lurking

MsJacquiiC Poetica Magnifique

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +134 / 1 / -0
    Hey KING - interesting concepts of love you've presented with your poem - Something that I can surely relate to - Indeed the line "It occurs when you sacrifice your single to become a plural" epitomizes your poem quite nicely.

Well done and Thanx for sharing ;)

Jacquii.

Posted By MsJacquiiC | Aug 10, 2007

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Thank you very much Ms. J, always good to hea anything from you when I can...

Posted By KingAce | Aug 15, 2007

We hope you're enjoying our forum!

Only registered Members have access to posting priviledges. Registration here is 100% FREE. Use the button below to begin registration or the form on the right to login to your account.

Forgot your password?