Welcome to JPiC Forum For Writers! Please log in or sign up to interact with our Community.
  1. Welcome!

Hello Guest | Welcome To Jacquii's Poetry in Color Forum

JPiC Forum for Writers is an online community exclusively dedicated to the share of poetry and writing. As a continuing work-in-progress, our poetry forums host a melange of writing with new additions being posted daily. We encourage you to right now and come join us in our celebration of diversity with the typed word!

TamareEsperes New Member

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Pour the wine of your soul into my heart. Ill kiss your cheeks and drink your tears as you open your self to me. Let me enter this paradox kindly. Your eyes are like endless pools that flood my spring in this life’s drought. I am caught drowning in your in your beauty’s stream. The seed of my spirit thrives from you. What is born from me now is more than Truth, it is hope from heaven’s sight. I see more today than I have a thousand lives before you……Thank You and I Love You.

Tamare

TamareEsperes New Member

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    wow I cannot believe I dont have any replies on this poem, this won 3 awards.........What is wrong with understanding in these days? I suppose simplistic writings create groupings and alienation but thats fine, I knew this since the day I started writing so I dont expect much.

Tamare
  1. Artistic

PaintedDiary JPiC Mentor

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    Dear Tamare,

This is the epitome of beauty, and free flowing like a cool spring touching every part of my emotions. I see without a doubt why this won three awards and I am sure more in the future. You are a very gifted writer, and I am not typing this for an award and is not meant to flatter. I truly have believed since you joined that you and your writing were one to watch, and you have not even scratched the surface. Continue to spread your literary wings and fly as far as the eagle. When I read your writings I can see and feel what you are painting. Loved it!

{{{~~~***KIM***~~~}}} :)

TamareEsperes New Member

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Thank you Painted, you read me as most do not. It is all within us all but most do not challenge it so how can I applaud them? I don't wonder, I know. I know most only write when they are in a bind or hurting...............that is not the time to write. And if that is the only reason why you write then Don't. There is more to poetry than hurt, which I try to write in my rhymes. If you write like that it shows me only complaints and thats all.

Tamare

JolieH JPiC Contributor

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Beautiful,
    I love this poem. It’s full of compassion and appreciation for human nature. There is a certain exotic beauty about it., although it does appear a slight bit vampirish. Maybe that’s the reason they say pity makes us weak, but your right many people thrive on receiving these emotions from others.

Posted By JolieH | Jul 29, 2007

Jer4clarity Lover of Meanings

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Tamare,

I don't know how I missed this one! After reading this I wish only to be your light!

My Fav is the whole piece:

Yours,

Jerry

Posted By Jer4clarity | Aug 5, 2007
  2. Artistic

Mysty JPiC Premium VIP Member

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +52 / 0 / -0
    Hiya Tamare,

You say this one is a poem but it does not show any format.... What you have written is beautiful but it would benefit from some shaping too. I am gonna show you an example of your work here as a shaped poem ok?

Lumimn de Lumine

Pour the wine of your soul into my heart.
    I'll kiss your cheeks and drink your tears
    as you open your self to me.
    Let me enter this paradox kindly.
    Your eyes are like endless pools
    that flood my spring in this life’s drought.
    I am caught drowning in you,
    in your beauty’s stream.

The seed of my spirit thrives from you.
    What is born from me now
    is more than Truth,
    it is hope from heaven’s sight.
    I see more today than I have
    a thousand lives before you……

Thank You and I Love You.

Do you see? This would make reading it so much easier hon. I hope you forgive the liberties I have taken with your poem hon...... I just wanted to show you how it would look. If you need help with such I would be delighted to help you. Just let me know. I check into JPiC everyday unless I am away without a computer... and that only happens once or twice a year. Also JPiC is my homepage on Internet Explorer lol. Anyways I am off to read more of you.

Mysty

Posted By Mysty | Aug 29, 2007

Jims Inn Jims Inn

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    wow tamare … what can I say? … what can I not say?

this is so languid … so sensual … so sexy …

forgive my boldness … but I have to say this …

this is like lying next to you naked with our bodies touching from head to toe …

shape yes … as mysty says it would look better with some shape …

yeah … some shape!

luv ya!

Posted By Jims Inn | Sep 3, 2007

TamareEsperes New Member

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Thank you for your comments everyone very beautiful! Though this thing about the shape, every poem I write is a piece of a story..........stories are written as so and should be read that way. Once you read more of me you'll understand.

~Tamare

Bear JPiC Contributor

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    beauty of love so wonderfully expressed excellent penning Tamare
    hugs kisses
    bear

Posted By Bear | Sep 6, 2007

We hope you're enjoying our forum!

Only registered Members have access to posting priviledges. Registration here is 100% FREE. Use the button below to begin registration or the form on the right to login to your account.

Forgot your password?