Welcome to JPiC Forum For Writers! Please log in or sign up to interact with our Community.
  1. Welcome!

Hello Guest | Welcome To Jacquii's Poetry in Color Forum

JPiC Forum for Writers is an online community exclusively dedicated to the share of poetry and writing. As a continuing work-in-progress, our poetry forums host a melange of writing with new additions being posted daily. We encourage you to right now and come join us in our celebration of diversity with the typed word!

zaac Banned

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +1 / 0 / -0

nomad,

this is really nice. the imagery kinda sucked me in to the point of seeing the two horses in a sea of waving golden grass. your writing is getting even better than it was.

zaac

Posted By zaac | Nov 7, 2007
  1. Cool

nomadicrhymer JPiC Premium VIP Member

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +14 / 0 / -0
    Thanks a lot for the compliment, zaac! I think maybe you weren't reading my stuff back then...lol! It's almost a year old...but I DO appreciate your taking the time to read it now! :thankyou: :thankyou:

Nomad

Bear JPiC Contributor

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    magnificent penning Nomad filled with great images
    hugs kisses
    Bear

Posted By Bear | Nov 30, 2007

BekiLynn New Member

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    some very pretty imagery here...nicely said...

Posted By BekiLynn | Dec 1, 2007
  2. Cool

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +14 / 0 / -0
    Bear and Beki, thank you for your time and comments. I'm happy that you liked it.

Nomad
  3. Angelic

stardust JPiC Contributor

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +15 / 0 / -0
    Dear Nomad, Therese:
    Bravo Poet!! Wooowww!!..."Making Memories" is the perfect title that leads the reader to a perfect poem of yours. The beauty of your poem comes out in every form from beginning to ending. The imagery, the rhyming patterns, the vision and perspectives outlined in your poem transport the readers to another virtual dimension. I know that, when I am prepare to read a poem of yours, it will be just PERFECT. I could not ask for more, sweetheart, because its contents indeed feels the cup to the brim...I feel like coming back to bask in its beauty and read it endlessly. I am sorry that I have missed it in the past. And, I am glad that I have found it now. You ought to write a Book with all your wonderful Poems, dear Therese.
    Well, I take this special moment to wish MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR 2008 TO YOU and YOUR LOVED ONES!! BEST WISHES FOR THE INCOMING NEW YEAR, DEAR NOMAD. You really deserve the very best!! You are really great!!
    Thank you so much, for sharing your poetic talents with us!!
    (((Hugs and Blessings))) Starry.:word_hello::thankyou:

Posted By stardust | Dec 19, 2007
  4. Cool

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +14 / 0 / -0
    Hello again Starry...haven't seen you around lately, but that's probably my fault...just wanted to say thank you for your really encouraging comment on this piece. I loved it, and I hope that, as always, you are doing wonderfully my friend.

Nomad

Tha-Emissary Black Knight!

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Sounds like making Whoopie but I'll go along with making memories. Overall I thought this was more refreshing than a hot steamy shower with bar of Irish Springs after coming home musky! You created some succulent sensual sayings in this that I definitely won't forget!
  5. Cool

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +14 / 0 / -0
    LOL! That was funny! It's all in the making of memories, isn't it? Everything we do, big or small, the effects our actions have upon those around us...good or bad...all memorable...though I'm sure some we'd rather forget.

This was written from romantic perspective, or maybe a woman's, with the emphasis on the tenderness and togetherness of the couples...whoopie or no. :girltender:

Nomad

We hope you're enjoying our forum!

Only registered Members have access to posting priviledges. Registration here is 100% FREE. Use the button below to begin registration or the form on the right to login to your account.

Forgot your password?