Welcome to JPiC Forum For Writers! Please log in or sign up to interact with our Community.
  1. Welcome!

Hello Guest | Welcome To Jacquii's Poetry in Color Forum

JPiC Forum for Writers is an online community exclusively dedicated to the share of poetry and writing. As a continuing work-in-progress, our poetry forums host a melange of writing with new additions being posted daily. We encourage you to right now and come join us in our celebration of diversity with the typed word!

Kit Carson JPiC Contributor

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0

drifting down the highway with the Rolling Stones, smoking mother nature's gift, listening to "Hot Rocks."~~"You can't always get what you want"~~the eight track goes round and round in continuous loop~~song,song...click,click...song,song… click,click...song,song...cli LOOK OUT!!!!

grim reaper cometh
    head on! in a instant, then
    he steers, life goes on

a close call, maybe too close...stay cool, watching the road ahead...
    gotta take another pull...where is it anyway?...
    a bony hand passes the roach as the next song begins...
    "Please allow me to introduce myself..."

a new passenger
    from lands I wish not to see
    what an evil grin

bluest sky I ever saw, alive now. What you grinning at? You missed, dude! You perhaps belong over there. Time to toast life, my friend! Death has missed the boat.
    “I’m a man of wealth and taste…”

Coming down again
    The price of freedom is high
    Almost lost our way

road stretches out forever...mind starts to clear as hot, stagnant breath, exhales into a maniacal laugh...deep...eerie...filling the air...
    "You two are more aware than I thought." But,
    “You can’t always get what you want”

rolled the dice again
    came up a winner once more
    how long will luck last

Death cheated…forced to move on…down the road…we’ll meet again someday. Wonder where he’s going? Anywhere but here. You thinking what I’m thinking, my friend? Hell yes, it’s Miller time.
    “Tiiimmme is on my side…”

Time to drink a brew
    Living life large while we can
    You just never know

A Simoneaux/Carson Production
    7-17-2007

Posted By Kit Carson | Jul 17, 2007

JolieH JPiC Contributor

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Cool Mike,
    You nearly scared the hell out me. That grim reaper is one dude I have no desire to party with.

Posted By JolieH | Jul 19, 2007

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Me niether. Scott and I had been wanting to do some writing together and Kimberly dropped this form in our laps. I started with a real journey almost gone very wrong and then we just ran with it. The event was from 1977, 30 years ago, perhaps even to the day, come to think of it. He was there, primed and ready. Thanks for your comment, Scott should be included in this.

Posted By Kit Carson | Jul 21, 2007
  1. Artistic

PaintedDiary JPiC Mentor

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    Dear Mike and Scott,

:wow: This is some scary shyt, lol. However, you both took on the Haibun form, ran with it, and you gentleman have created a masterpiece! Very real, very captivating. Pictures are rich and vivid, as I felt that I was on that ride also. The ingredients, the word selection, juxtapositioning of the words, the life message, complying with the form, and mastery of the form is just amazing! Allot of thought went into this Haibun for it is flawless. The Prose simply is enthralling and the Haiku is enchanting! I am sitting here thinking :wow: both of you are such great, great talents, and how blessed is JPiC to have you both here sharing with us. Thank you both for sharing your great gifts. When you guys reach the top of the writing food chain, don't forget about me, ok? lol An excellent rating!

A Simoneaux/Carson Production indeed.

{{{~~~***Kimberly***~~~}}}} :bravothanx:

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Thanks Kim for your comments and the quick fix. :) That road you talk of is littered with land mines. Equally scary.

Posted By Kit Carson | Jul 22, 2007

We hope you're enjoying our forum!

Only registered Members have access to posting priviledges. Registration here is 100% FREE. Use the button below to begin registration or the form on the right to login to your account.

Forgot your password?