Welcome to JPiC Forum For Writers! Please log in or sign up to interact with our Community.
  1. Welcome!

Hello Guest | Welcome To Jacquii's Poetry in Color Forum

JPiC Forum for Writers is an online community exclusively dedicated to the share of poetry and writing. As a continuing work-in-progress, our poetry forums host a melange of writing with new additions being posted daily. We encourage you to right now and come join us in our celebration of diversity with the typed word!

1. Creative

RazorBladeConfessions Member

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +7 / 0 / -0

-My name is Tanya G. Diaz aka RazorBladeConfessions and I’m 25 yrs old.
    -I will be 26 in Jan. 01, 2013
    -I live in the Rio Grande Valley of Texas in a small city in the southernmost region of Texas.
    -I just recently graduated with a masters in Software Engineering.
    -I also have 2 bachelors in Graphic Design and Computer Programming.
    -I like creating poetry and art.
    -I like to write down my thoughts and ideas to motivate me through out the day.
    -My poetry reflects events that take part on my daily life.
    -I went through a lot the last two years of high school that I had to be home-schooled.
    -I was into self-mutilation and that’s why most of my poetry reflects on suicide or self-injury.
    -I used to write a lot of love poetry since I thought I found my life partner but people and situations are bound to change.
    -I still write love poetry but only when inspired by someone I’m infatuated with. :)
    -The poems that I write and ALL art posts are ALL originally done by me.
    -The poetry I create is related to me in many ways since it is about my life struggles.
    -All of the poems that I write relate to either something that I have experienced or someone I know has been through that.
    -I started this profile because I find it therapeutic and calming and helps me express myself in ways I feel I can’t to anyone.
    -My poetry is meant to help people that have gone through a suicide attempt, self-mutilation and drugs to become inspired and not harm oneself or resort to drugs.
    -I hope I am able to touch at least someone that has been or is going through all this.

:D:curtsey::thanks::girlwacko::girlhide::pride:
    • Like Like x 1

2. Surrender

Medora Member

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +19 / 0 / -0
    Ooh, congratulations on the masters.

Thanks for joining. Gonna check out your poetry.
    • Like Like x 1

Posted By Medora | Oct 28, 2013
  3. Creative

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    Thank you so much for replying to my intro and hope you like the poetry I post here. :)
    I'll be checking out your poetry here and leave feedback on the ones I really enjoy.. :)

:thankyou::friends: :thumbsup: :cheers: :yayjpic:
  4. Surrender

Medora Member

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +19 / 0 / -0
    Just read your wasps one. Sounds painful. Wonder if the wasp as metaphor came most readily to mind, or if it was awhile before you settled on it.
    • Love Love x 1

Posted By Medora | Oct 28, 2013
  5. Creative

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    Wow!! You actually got it!! Wasps is a metaphor about heroin. Since wasps have a tip to sting you they are a metaphor for needles.
    Not a lot of people get that Wasps are actually a metaphor for something that pokes you and stings you. Awesome job!!
  6. Lurking

MsJacquiiC Poetica Magnifique

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +134 / 1 / -0
    Hey Tanya and indeed congrats on the Masters. How awesome is that!

As I just posted in the JPiC Chatbox a moment ago - the forum has been quite slow for the past several weeks and for a variety of reasons. Unfortunately I cannot promote member activity at this point, as I'm busy with quite a few other client projects. So there may be crickets and tumbleweeds :tumbleweed:

There are some lovely poetry & writing posts here at JPiC though. So feel free to check 'em out and show some poetic love to your fellow forum members.

We've a little something in common, as I suspect a great majority of us creative types do... This is a quote I had on the JPiC Facebook page ((feel free to like us and tell your friends btw ;) ))

3 cheers for the healing power of poetry! Again welcome = Enjoy and happy posting!

J.

[IMG]
    • Like Like x 1

Posted By MsJacquiiC | Oct 28, 2013
  7. Creative

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    Thank you for your lovely comment. Ms J
    I loved the quote you posted here.
    Don't worry about promoting poets.
    As for myself I don't care much for promotion as all I want is a place to vent.
    A place where I can find poets over the world that enjoy writing like myself.
    Promotion is just a bonus in this site.

BTW Ms J...
    I had no idea you were an administrator in here.
    To be really honest I joined the site because JPiC started following me on twitter and joined after finding out that it was an all poetry site.
    Don't worry about slow traffic or promoting because I don't care much about promoting but the traffic here will start speeding up.

Thanks,
    Big Tee :)

We hope you're enjoying our forum!

Only registered Members have access to posting priviledges. Registration here is 100% FREE. Use the button below to begin registration or the form on the right to login to your account.

Forgot your password?