Welcome to JPiC Forum For Writers! Please log in or sign up to interact with our Community.
  1. Welcome!

Hello Guest | Welcome To Jacquii's Poetry in Color Forum

JPiC Forum for Writers is an online community exclusively dedicated to the share of poetry and writing. As a continuing work-in-progress, our poetry forums host a melange of writing with new additions being posted daily. We encourage you to right now and come join us in our celebration of diversity with the typed word!

Lifes_Deception New Member

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Hello my name is Kevin and I live in TN. I am 40 years old. I am pagan/ Luciferian. I am a bouncer/ bartender. I have a dog by the name of Harley Quinn, she is half hound/ half coyote. Those are the basics.

I have had cancer twice now ( I am not to found of talking about that just FYI ). I mainly write poetry/ spoken word. I am not afraid to get up on stage. I have never been published. I tend to write more about current events and about how I am feeling. Sometimes I write about what my friends are going through in a way that might be helpful to them or others ( yes I get their permission to do so :) ).

Why I write is a convoluted mess. I write because I can and it is just easier for me. When I get into a conversation, I feel that I am almost a perfectionist, that every word has to be perfect, that there can not be any fault s in which I am speaking of, but when I write; it is just raw emotion, raw words. When I write there are now rough drafts, there are no going back to fix mistakes.

Oh yeah what my name "Lifes_Deception" means; well it should be self-explanatory, but in life there is always deception whether you know it is there or not, you always have to watch out for it.

If you have any other questions for me go ahead and ask. Don't pussy foot around. Be BLUNT.

P.S. I tend to be vulgar at times in my poetry ( I hope that won't be a problem ).

Peace.

BloodyTea New Member

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    I am glad you are here. I am new as well. I hope you are having a better time figuring out this site then I am and if you think you are message me and help a lady out!!! haha
    I look forward to riding your "vulgar" thoughts.

Posted By BloodyTea | Mar 12, 2016

We hope you're enjoying our forum!

Only registered Members have access to posting priviledges. Registration here is 100% FREE. Use the button below to begin registration or the form on the right to login to your account.

Forgot your password?