Welcome to JPiC Forum For Writers! Please log in or sign up to interact with our Community.
  1. Welcome!

Hello Guest | Welcome To Jacquii's Poetry in Color Forum

JPiC Forum for Writers is an online community exclusively dedicated to the share of poetry and writing. As a continuing work-in-progress, our poetry forums host a melange of writing with new additions being posted daily. We encourage you to right now and come join us in our celebration of diversity with the typed word!

1. Angelic

stardust JPiC Contributor

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +15 / 0 / -0

"OUR STARTING OVER." (Poem). Author: Stardust. (Written 3-17-2007).

To earn your love
    Was a great competition.
    For the unlucky ones,
    It had been my own demolition.

Termination was then, my final decision.
    Our starting over remained not easy.
    Reaching to ending conclusions,
    We´ve made our own evolutions.

To my surprise,
    I was the winner of your heart.
    To your loyal devotion,
    I´ll stay and never part.
    Our starting over is our true love.

Author: Stardust. (Written 3-17-2007).:giftrose: :giftrose:

Posted By stardust | Apr 9, 2007

2. Lurking

MsJacquiiC Poetica Magnifique

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +134 / 1 / -0
    Hey MS STARRY - I like how this poem begins with a bit of turmoil kinda - But the conclusion is almost inevitable... Your poem speaks of truelove in a way that is not always noted by poets: as a means to an end that is earned through perseverance and loyalty. (if that even makes sense LOL)

But the end you display is beautiful:

Ah - Perhaps a toast to 2nd chances?
    Cheers AND thanx for the poem ;)

Jacquii.

Posted By MsJacquiiC | Jun 11, 2007
  3. Angelic

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +15 / 0 / -0
    Dear Ms. Jacquii: Thank you, sweetheart, for your kind reviews!! Actually, this is a sad poem. Nobody would really know the true story behind these lines, which is a very sad one. I´ll give you just a little clue...There were several women who were willing to commit suicide for winning the love of just ONE MAN, as if there were no other men in the whole world. I do not believe in killing or hurting oneself for anybody...It is not worth it!! Our lives are so precious, and we must take great care of our lives in a good manner. I just don´t understand some women´s behaviours...This is the reason why, I ended up the poem with these words:..."To my surprise, I was the winner of your heart..." As a matter of fact, there were a big battle among women to win a man´s heart...It has been so awfully dreadful!!...I was not really interested at all. Only life led me to do things that I never thought that I could have done, but I did it...
    Well, that is enough about me...About Your Poetry: It is WONDERFUL!! I love it!! I can imagine that the scenerary where you live, must be so INSPIRATIONAL, like "The Great Smokey Mountains" closed to your place. Thank you, Ms.Jacquii, for sharing your nice comments over my work!! God bless you always!! (((HUGS))) Respectfully, Starry.:sos::sos:

Posted By stardust | Jun 12, 2007
  4. Lurking

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +134 / 1 / -0
    Hey STARRY - I kinda thought as much - about the sad aspect of your poem...
    Interesting your story, as I bet the "man" involved had his "pick" from the very beginning.
    Yeah - it is quite sad to see what people do to each other now-a-days, especially to win the "love" of another... Perhaps blindness could be a blessing.

Anyway - thanx for your reply - I appreciate the poem even more now.
    A sad write indeed - but it tells an interesting truth about the state of our "union"

Jacquii.

Posted By MsJacquiiC | Jun 13, 2007
  5. Angelic

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +15 / 0 / -0
    Dear Ms. Jacquii: OH!! How wonderful and encouraging to see you reading my comments again!! Thank you so much, sweetheart!! YES!! It is indeed, a sad poem. But, I felt doing it for a reason. I got Inspirations, and my pen began to flow. You see, my words out and my pen are my best tools. I have serious intentions to become a Professional Writter, one day in the future. Of course, I must go back to College and take College Studies to become Proficient. Perhaps, the State University of Tennessee will be the best choice for me to take. It is in Nashville, TN. The place that I dream off to live there. It´ll be like reaching the Stars in the Sky and be able to touch them with my own hands: A WONDERFUL DREAM, so fulfilling for my heart of hearts!!...You must find great Inspirations yourself in living closed to the "GREAT SMOKEY MOUNTAINS." Do you??...I might visit the Mountains, one day, and rent a lovely CABIN for my fellowman-mate and I. It´ll be just PARADISE or HEAVEN....I am writing Poem/Songs lately. I am in the mood of writing some good love songs. I really don´t know, if I could ever do that. I might not do a good job, but I always try my best...I also SING!!...I love Music and Good Musical Bands!!...Well, that is enough about me. Thank you, dear Ms. Jacquii, for taking your precious time in replying back to me again!! God bless you always!! (((HUGS))) Respectfully, Starry.:girltender: :reading:

Posted By stardust | Jun 13, 2007
  6. Lurking

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +134 / 1 / -0
    Oh YES - The Smokey Mountains are just beautiful STARRY - Especially in Gatlinburg area... We used to actually go snow skiing once a week in the Winter: Ober Gatlinburg - and it was AWESOME - but it's beautiful yearround really - there's a tram that allows for "overall" view - which is really nice - especially in Spring & Summertime - But then in Fall there's the BEAUTIFUL colors - nothing like an Autumn in Tennessee where the mountains are in view - the colors astound - But yeah - I'm crazy about Tennessee LOL

I do wish you success in Nashville - the University sounds FABULOUS!
    Good luck with the writing too, as I will look forward to more of your stuff ;)

Jacquii.

Posted By MsJacquiiC | Jun 13, 2007

We hope you're enjoying our forum!

Only registered Members have access to posting priviledges. Registration here is 100% FREE. Use the button below to begin registration or the form on the right to login to your account.

Forgot your password?