Welcome to JPiC Forum For Writers! Please log in or sign up to interact with our Community.
  1. Welcome!

Hello Guest | Welcome To Jacquii's Poetry in Color Forum

JPiC Forum for Writers is an online community exclusively dedicated to the share of poetry and writing. As a continuing work-in-progress, our poetry forums host a melange of writing with new additions being posted daily. We encourage you to right now and come join us in our celebration of diversity with the typed word!

1. Lurking

MsJacquiiC Poetica Magnifique

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +134 / 1 / -0

Painful. Heartbreak. Tickling Me.

It hurts so sweetly, so gently, so
    tenderly. If I did not know it
    as my heart being broken, I'd have
    thought it tickling me everso
    sweetly, gently, tenderly. I die.

Copyright © 2011 Jacquii Cooke

Posted By MsJacquiiC | Jun 8, 2011

2. Cool

nomadicrhymer JPiC Premium VIP Member

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +14 / 0 / -0
    Wow! Sweet death indeed, Ms. J… melodiously moving in its simplicity and sincerity... and yes, I've had that feeling quite a few times, myself.

I really love the smooth chocolatey slipping off into oblivion, not bothering oneself enough to pay attention and focus on the "breaking heart"... it's almost an afterthought...

Nomad :beach:
  3. Lurking

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +134 / 1 / -0
    an afterthought indeed Nomad! I actually felt like crying ((it's a loooong boring story..)) but instead - decided to try putting my feelings into a poem. Though I like a good cry every now-and-then, poetry is much more therapeudic I think LOL - This was a bit of an impromptu write, but I actually find these 5 lines to be quite provocative in a sense.

Thanks for the poetic love :wub:

Jacquii.

Posted By MsJacquiiC | Jun 9, 2011

SuzyQ Member

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi Jacquii,
    Unique descriptions... effective and impressive in just five lines. Though it's been a really long time, I think I remember having a similar experience. Like how a really cold freeze can crack cement... a breaking heart can start with a slight crack, a tickle, but in the end, that "freeze" sneaks in and causes irrepairable damage.

Posted By SuzyQ | Jun 9, 2011
  4. Lurking

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +134 / 1 / -0
    Wow- I couldn't have phrased that any better! And yes - I believe the analogy of cold freeze cracking cement is a perfect one actually. Or perhaps a cold breeze cracking the cement is similar to the "tickling" I speak of. Feels like merely a light, cold wind, but is so much more if you have the capacity for recognizing it.

Anyway - Thanks so much for taking the time to comment this short piece. I appreciate it! ;)

Posted By MsJacquiiC | Jun 10, 2011

We hope you're enjoying our forum!

Only registered Members have access to posting priviledges. Registration here is 100% FREE. Use the button below to begin registration or the form on the right to login to your account.

Forgot your password?