Welcome to JPiC Forum For Writers! Please log in or sign up to interact with our Community.
  1. Welcome!

Hello Guest | Welcome To Jacquii's Poetry in Color Forum

JPiC Forum for Writers is an online community exclusively dedicated to the share of poetry and writing. As a continuing work-in-progress, our poetry forums host a melange of writing with new additions being posted daily. We encourage you to right now and come join us in our celebration of diversity with the typed word!

BloodyTea New Member

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +4 / 0 / -0

My cement high-rise, Inside I swelter,

tick, tick, a slaves time is to slow for a tock

Looking out this bay of plexi down on to the armored ants honking and beeping

with no time for a tock there is certainly no time to spare for the numbskull in front who ignores changing
    lights with heavy eyes.

Quick, slick, loafers swift drift alarm the daydreamer back to drudge

Tap, Tap, Tap an endless see of taps and the a space. tap, tap, space, enter.

Jazz Jiving servitude,

until just one final.. TICK!

A slight smirk of jubilance

Back to MY own armored ant and then MY hut in which where I collect MY keep
    ZZZZZZZZZ…….
    BUZZZZZ
    Armored ant, cement high-rise, porthole, drudge, Jazz Jive, TICK, armored ant, zzzzzzz, buzz
    Perplexed
    • Like Like x 1

Posted By BloodyTea | Mar 12, 2016

michael JPiC Contributor

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    BloodyTea

I think your poem has great style. And what I got out of it was that the true meaning of life can be perplexing. Or maybe I'm way off here. Their has to be more to life than just having an apartment a car and a job.

Posted By michael | Mar 15, 2016

BloodyTea New Member

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    Sorta yes, you go to work space out because it sucks the your boss comes then you pretend to work then you go home in the car you work to pay for so you can drive to work the cycle repeats over and over and then you wonder "what is this all for?" and is it really worth I? "a free will slave" does not always understand it is a slave.
    haha I didn't even explain it as well as I thought I could!!!
    thanks for the comment though made me feel good. I am new here so if is great to know someone actually read something of mine.

Posted By BloodyTea | Mar 15, 2016

We hope you're enjoying our forum!

Only registered Members have access to posting priviledges. Registration here is 100% FREE. Use the button below to begin registration or the form on the right to login to your account.

Forgot your password?