Welcome to JPiC Forum For Writers! Please log in or sign up to interact with our Community.
  1. Welcome!

Hello Guest | Welcome To Jacquii's Poetry in Color Forum

JPiC Forum for Writers is an online community exclusively dedicated to the share of poetry and writing. As a continuing work-in-progress, our poetry forums host a melange of writing with new additions being posted daily. We encourage you to right now and come join us in our celebration of diversity with the typed word!

KingAce JPiC Premium VIP Member

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +1 / 0 / -0

I know some of you may not know me and I don't convorsate or might not even do right by you by I need help desperatlely ummm so basically I jus found out that my aunt whom I have known and been close to all my life passed away at 9:00pm on Tuesday....and i'm havin panic attacks and breakdowns and I jus need a lil more than my own prayer power.....so if you guys could help me a bit I would really appreciate it thank you

Posted By KingAce | Nov 22, 2006

1. Lurking

MsJacquiiC Poetica Magnifique

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +134 / 1 / -0
    KING - I am so sorry to hear about your Aunt - My condolensces of course - If there's anything I can do just let me know OK.

Jacquii.

Posted By MsJacquiiC | Nov 22, 2006

erikestabrook JPiC Premium VIP Member

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +15 / 0 / -0
    King that's horrible, I'll pray for you,

and man try your best to live like her love meant you too,

hope you feel better if you need to talk I'm here
  2. Artistic

PaintedDiary JPiC Mentor

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    Dear King,

My condolences to you and your family. The life lessons that your Aunt has instilled in you, will carry on for you because her spirit and love resides within you. With that, you will help many others as well. God Bless and Take Care.

Kim

Altree94 VIP Member

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I am so sorry for your loss, King. I too will add my prayers for you and your family, that you all will find that inner strength to deal with this time of grief.
    To help you deal with the panic attacks (and I have learned this from experience) try deep breathing and take a tablespoon of honey. Breathe only through your nose while the honey melts in your mouth and by the time the honey is melted, the attack will have abated. I don't know how or why this worked but it did and I hope it helps you too.

Posted By Altree94 | Nov 23, 2006

KingAce JPiC Premium VIP Member

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Thank You everyone this means so much to me you couldn't even begin to imagine what it has done for me.....I love all of you

Posted By KingAce | Nov 23, 2006

We hope you're enjoying our forum!

Only registered Members have access to posting priviledges. Registration here is 100% FREE. Use the button below to begin registration or the form on the right to login to your account.

Forgot your password?