Welcome to JPiC Forum For Writers! Please log in or sign up to interact with our Community.
  1. Welcome!

Hello Guest | Welcome To Jacquii's Poetry in Color Forum

JPiC Forum for Writers is an online community exclusively dedicated to the share of poetry and writing. As a continuing work-in-progress, our poetry forums host a melange of writing with new additions being posted daily. We encourage you to right now and come join us in our celebration of diversity with the typed word!

Discussion in 'Short Stories' started by Wind, Aug 23, 2013.

1. Confused

Wind WindXSaul

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +22 / 0 / -5

I was still young, and had a life.But that did not matter to no one who said they cared.
    I should have been wiser, stronger faced the word like I’d face myself.With an iron rod and broken image. But I’m drowning, I’m bleeding. I have become what I have long since feared. And that is forgotten, and erased.
    I only cut to forget. I burned to erase. Mother said it was not her problem and Father left me to my own devices. My brother said it was hideous. My sister spoke no word to me. My friend refused to be with the “broken” me. Was I not enough? Was I not worth the help?
    I went to the lake. It was a beautiful thing, I stepped into the lake, and it turned red.Maybe I’m a monster? The water turned red as I went in deeper.I was covered in blood.From head to toe.
    They town would talk about the girl.That broken girl she took so many lives that day and then retreated into the lake. She cut her mother throat.She took her Father heart.She removed her brothers brains.She cut her sister to pieces. With the only thoughts “I was not good enough for you? So now I’ll make you unwanted by everyone.” She went to see her “friends” And she smashed their heads in.
    She left them there with not a smile or a joke on their face. The lake had called. It was finally time, she slit her wrist and now she traveled in.Finally finally she cried “I can escape, good bye. Good bye” And there she sleep.There she still has no peace. But it’s better then what was before and now is here.

Oh thank you for reading, I've got more stories. Just I wanted to show this one first, I don't mind anything helpful ! I run this horror blog that I write the stories, and well I have more stories on there.Just this one is my newest one and I wonder if it was haha bad xD But thank you for reading!!

Posted By Wind | Aug 23, 2013

We hope you're enjoying our forum!

Only registered Members have access to posting priviledges. Registration here is 100% FREE. Use the button below to begin registration or the form on the right to login to your account.

Forgot your password?