Welcome to JPiC Forum For Writers! Please log in or sign up to interact with our Community.
  1. Welcome!

Hello Guest | Welcome To Jacquii's Poetry in Color Forum

JPiC Forum for Writers is an online community exclusively dedicated to the share of poetry and writing. As a continuing work-in-progress, our poetry forums host a melange of writing with new additions being posted daily. We encourage you to right now and come join us in our celebration of diversity with the typed word!

1. Artistic

PaintedDiary JPiC Mentor

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +20 / 0 / -0

Tis time to ask "The Question about Love". How does one know when one is in love?

Do you see the Moon and Stars......all the time?

Do you argue till dawn, lol?

Do you miss the person (if you do not see them), and feel empty inside?

Do you listen to ALL love songs?

Do you talk for hours and hours, and do not know where the time went?

Do you hate to leave that person?

Do you get the most delightful fluttering in your stomach when you see or talk to that person?

Do you blush at the sight of that special someone?

Does the person's voice melt your glasses, lol?

Do you find yourself doing strange things, or saying strange things, not done, or spoken before?

Do we fix ourselves up special for that special someone?

If been in love a long time, would you die for that person?

You know you are in love, because there is no one else in the world you would want to be with or married to, or married to plus growing old with, or you have been married a long time, and are in your senior years still in love.

Tell us how you know you think one knows that they are in love, or tell us about your special "falling in love" story.

Been in love, and still in love? Tell us your secrets to lasting love.

The list can go on.....or do we ever really know :twitcy:? Hmmmmmm...Let us discuss......

{{{~~**Painted**~~}}}:onthequiet: :giftrose: :p :curtsey: :glare: :girllove: :air_kiss: :man_in_love: :w00t: :harp: :confused: :jiggy::girlhide: :secret: :blush: :whistle3: :faint: :boohoo: :blush2: :heart: :give_heart2: :give_heart2: :pacing: :p2 :ss-wink:

Jeez Banned

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    When 'm even thinkn
    of getting near them....

my insides float.

Tingle.... with....
    excitement!!

Want to stay...
    and play a little..

Get up close....
    and swim in and
    around her.

Be her everything....
    even if it's for that
    moment.

:kiss: :partytime: :vomit: :skeptical: :yeahbaby:

Lets make the movie............... LOL.

Posted By Jeez | Feb 23, 2007
  2. Artistic

PaintedDiary JPiC Mentor

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    LOl Jeez...:wow: Be her everything.....even if it's for that moment....ahh yes!! Now that is love!!!! All I can say...is that she is one lucky lady to find and be with such a beautiful person as you Jeez. Even your response is beautiful and poetic. Jeez, you are truly unique and again, we here at JPiC and ME, are so blessed to have crossed paths with such a lovely soul. Thanks for visiting and responding to my question of the day!!!! This question should yield some very nice and interesting replies!!!! ;)2 Love Ya'!!!!:wubclub:

Kim:giftrose:

Jeez Banned

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Kim,

Ah........ shucks....... :blush: :hug: :thanx2: :rightthere:

Posted By Jeez | Feb 24, 2007
  3. Cool

nomadicrhymer JPiC Premium VIP Member

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +14 / 0 / -0
    are we talking about First Stages "Infatuation" Love?

First....Love - all of the above, and you go around smiling all day... you're distracted because you can't concentrate on work...you DO want to talk ALL day, about EVERYTHING...even about how blue is the sky where THEY are...you can NEVER be too close(for women anyway, don't think the guys feel the same)
    ....you totally lose yourself and are replaced by a Valentine Card...although the rest of the world won't know...cause you fake being competent very well! :secret:

Nomad

Poetic*Freedom New Member

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I think this quote sums it up..." love is hard to find, hard to hold on to, and hard to live without!"...

¤Me¤ New Member

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    "love is hard to find, difficult to keep and impossible to forget"

Posted By ¤Me¤ | Feb 28, 2007
  4. Artistic

PaintedDiary JPiC Mentor

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +20 / 0 / -0

Ahhh Ms Therese,

Beautifully worded. Yes, yes, and yes!!!!!!!! Love it!!!!

Ms Freedom and Ms Me,

Yes, Love is hard to find, and I will even say, in my case it was hard for love to find me, and then it did.

{{{~~**KIM**~~}}}:girlkiss:

¤Me¤ New Member

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    thats a good thing then, Kim ;) Your case sounds real familiar, kinda like mine :p When love finds me it stars bullying me :p So yeah XD

Posted By ¤Me¤ | Mar 19, 2007

mariahenriques New Member

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Love Love Love

Hi!
    l--First of all--- I Love this tread--all messages!
    Creativity Sensibility-- that always make me smile--and wow love that question:--
    how do I know when im in love...
    Guess its when I feel more opened to the world.Sounds, colors --the way I pay attention to someone smilling and how that smile makes me feel so happy.A peaceful enconter with myself trough another mind-ah such an amazing feeling to share!....-:hearts:

5. Depressed

butchiesmom JPiC Premium VIP Member

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +37 / 0 / -0
    In love?

All of the above!
    My husband and I met at the Burger King drive thru. I had been working for Burger King for a few years and he started coming there for meals while helping his best friend move into a new home. They had to do some finishing, so he was at the drive thru quite a few times and we would talk a bit about the progress they were making.
    One day, I opened the drive thru window doors and there they were, Ken and his best friend, John. John was driving and Ken leaned over and waved hi at me. I asked him if he would like my phone number. wrote it down on a napkin with a grease pencil and gave it to him. A few days later he called...
    We like to say he rescued me (the fair princess) from the evil Burger King, lol.
    The question should be, for me, how do I know I'm still in love. When I look into his eyes and still see myself reflected there. When he comes home after a long overdue hair cut and I want to trip him then and there. When I'm so angry with him I could spit nails but sit down with him instead and we work it out. When I talk about being married and it's never my marriage but ours and always has been.
    When I feel panic at the thought of being without him for the rest of my life. I can't think of my past or my future without him being there somehow. I can remember when I didn't know him, but really don't want to.
    Another little ditty. We were already engaged, I think, on Sadie Hawkins Day, Feb 29. For some reason I can't remember, I got down on one knee, in front of the kitchen stove, and proposed, "Will you?". He, in turn, also knelt down and asked "Will you?" There we were, in front of the stove, on our knees, proposing to each other! I can remember us laughing about it and getting up after accepting each other's proposal, lol.
    14 years later and almost 13 years of marriage, we (or at least myself, it's not nice to talk for someone else) are still going strong.
    hugs,
    Gail
  6. Artistic

PaintedDiary JPiC Mentor

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +20 / 0 / -0

I hear ya Ms Me.......yeah!

{{{~~~**PAINTED**~~~}}};)2
  7. Artistic

PaintedDiary JPiC Mentor

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +20 / 0 / -0

Ahhhhhhh Ms Maria, how beautiful is your response. Yes, just imagining paying attention to the color of my soul mate's smile. Everything is heightened, to the nth degree isn't it? Love it!!!!!!:give_heart2:

{{{~~~**PAINTED**~~}}};)2
  8. Artistic

PaintedDiary JPiC Mentor

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    Dear Gail,

This is simply lovely, and made me misty. Thank you sooooo much for sharing!! I hope others share their stories as well. I hope one day to have a story to share. I loved the fact that YOU proposed to him, how lovely!!! Still in love as well. Reading this made my day Gail!!!!!! Loved It!!!!!

{{{~~**PAINTED~~**}}};)2, :boohoo:
  9. Depressed

butchiesmom JPiC Premium VIP Member

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +37 / 0 / -0
    (blushing) thanks kim!
  10. Artistic

PaintedDiary JPiC Mentor

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    Who's next???:sos: :flyaway: :give_heart2: :whistle3: :violinsmacked:

mariahenriques New Member

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi Painted!

Thanks a lot and yes guess a smile has the colors of the one we love lol--im glad you liked my little response and I certainly love ALL stories of this thread!

Lovely place this one is !..

:rainbow:

Altree94 VIP Member

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    After 15 years of marriage I know I am still in love with my Big Al because even when he comes stomping in with his big muddy boots across my freshly washed floor - I smile. Simply happy that he IS home with me again. I know that I am still loved by him by the way his face lights up when he catches sight of me in a crowded room, by the way he teases me and makes me laugh, by the way he stands up for me whenever anyone tries to put me down and by all of the little things he does that are known as "common courtesy" which in the world have become so very rare.
    - Tree.

Posted By Altree94 | Apr 17, 2007
  11. Artistic

PaintedDiary JPiC Mentor

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    Hey Sis, this was so tender and loving. YES!!!! The little things mean sooo much. I love the part where you say, the way, his face lights up when he catches the sight of you in a crowded room. That made me very misty. Yes, "common courtesy"', is never out of style. That was truly love at its best as well. Thank you for sharing. One day, I too, will have a story. Love Ya'!

{{{{{~~~***PD***~~~}}}}}:):wub:

~Serenity~ ~Pixie Princess~

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Haha, so cute!!!!!!!!! Ms Gail - that's too adorable! =)
    For me - I do a complete 180! (at least thats what I'm told) Normally- Im pretty shy, quiet, reserved, and a little sleepy.
    But when touched just so by someone special... I'm loud, crazy, fun, constantly smiling and giggling, bouncy, optimistic, hyper, impulsive, tireless, and radiant! My friends say it's SCARY, but of course, in a good way =) And, unlike Ms Nomad, I really can't even fake being competent at that point =) Everything becomes rosy, and nothing can keep me down - an absolutely amazing feeling =)

Smiles!,
    ~Serenity~

We hope you're enjoying our forum!

Only registered Members have access to posting priviledges. Registration here is 100% FREE. Use the button below to begin registration or the form on the right to login to your account.

Forgot your password?