Welcome to JPiC Forum For Writers! Please log in or sign up to interact with our Community.
  1. Welcome!

Hello Guest | Welcome To Jacquii's Poetry in Color Forum

JPiC Forum for Writers is an online community exclusively dedicated to the share of poetry and writing. As a continuing work-in-progress, our poetry forums host a melange of writing with new additions being posted daily. We encourage you to right now and come join us in our celebration of diversity with the typed word!

1. Artistic

PaintedDiary JPiC Mentor

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +20 / 0 / -0

LOLOLOL Ms Serenity! I would love to see you in this manner! I bet you just light up the universe! You are already radiant, so I can only imagine!! This made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside Ms Serenity!!! Thank uou for taking time to read, and respond. I LOVE it!!!

{{{{{~~~~***PAINTED***~~~~}}}}};):wub::p2
  2. Artistic

PaintedDiary JPiC Mentor

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    Who's Next? LOL Share Your Story!:wub::wubclub::give_heart2:

mangodroplet Blue Mango Puppy :]

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hmm.
    What I've seen is that love has many stages....
    first, comes the infatuation. It is the love that everyone thinks about when they think about love. You think about the person all day. You love looking at them. You'll do anything to be with them.
    Then, as time moves on, it gets different.
    You have to "work" for it. Sometimes you might feel jealousy for odd reasons, or get annoyed by that person. It's normal. But it's how you choose to handle it that makes it love. Love isn't just a feeling. It's an action.

Love is when you are willing to do anything for that person, even at the cost of yourself.
    Love is when you can feel safe in their arms, no matter what.
    Love is when you learn to do what is best for them, even if that means letting go.

But, Love does not mean you ignoring all the other people in your life.
    There is never too much love. And you can never run out of love, unless you choose to stop it.

Love is neither jealous, nor boasting, nor prideful, nor demanding.
    Sometimes, Love doesn't mean you get what you want.
    But, that's how Love is.
    Love is....something to be cherished.

But, at the same token, love is hard to accept as well.

Because walls are put up to protect yourself.

But as for me, I'd rather love and get hurt, rather than not love at all.

I love many....but in this intimate way I am talking about......I have only a few. But they have never ended up to be for me as well. All I can do is love them, and let them be happy, even if I can't have them. In the meantime, I'll wait. I'll wait.
    "There is the one that is for me. And if he should find me, and love me, then I will be happy."

We hope you're enjoying our forum!

Only registered Members have access to posting priviledges. Registration here is 100% FREE. Use the button below to begin registration or the form on the right to login to your account.

Forgot your password?