Welcome to JPiC Forum For Writers! Please log in or sign up to interact with our Community.
  1. Welcome!

Hello Guest | Welcome To Jacquii's Poetry in Color Forum

JPiC Forum for Writers is an online community exclusively dedicated to the share of poetry and writing. As a continuing work-in-progress, our poetry forums host a melange of writing with new additions being posted daily. We encourage you to right now and come join us in our celebration of diversity with the typed word!

Sally Roberts Forestdawn

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +2 / 0 / -0

To ALL my Dearest Forum Writer friends!!

It has been almost nearly 6 weeks since I have been here.
    It was Approx. six weeks ago we had a thunder/lightening storm while we were online, lightening struck and fried our modem which also crashed our computer into nothingness. POOF! It was gone! DEAD! Computer cracked-up!
    I am at the library right now trying to catch up. The library is 20 miles from my home and is open only once a week. So until I can get another PC I'll be offline much more than I want to be.
    I really miss my family of friends. I don't know how long it will take to catch up on all my reading, But I will try and keep you all posted on everything.
    Please do not forget me. As I will remember all of you until I can get back to the Forum again.
    I luv and miss you all very much and hopefully I can read you all again soon.
    Keep writing! I'll be back asap.

Blessings to one and all
    Sally

1. Artistic

PaintedDiary JPiC Mentor

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    Dear Sally :huggles:,

We would never and could never forget you my dear. :wow: 20 miles!!!! That is some distance! You are a JPiCan and always will be. I am so sorry to hear about your computer troubles, and Ms Jacquii and I were just discussing the other day and wondering if you were alright. We will be here when you get situated and I hope that is soon. We miss you terribly Sally and we love you lots dahling! Thank you for keeping us posted! :kiss:

Love ya!

Kim :)

Sally Roberts Forestdawn

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Thank you dearest Kim :)

It's friends like you and Jacquii, and everyone else here that I dearly luv that keeps me coming back.
    I feel sad that I cannot reply to everyone's posts right away, but I will catch up as soon as I can.

Thanks so much! I do so appreciate all the love that's here. I WILL BE BACK!

Look for me! :)

Luv
    Sally
  2. Cheeky

lasher Member

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Hey now Sally,

Twenty miles AND only open once a week - holy moley! But I bet its beautiful out there.... I luv Oregon, from what I saw it is a gorgeous state.......

I hope you get your computer back soon, it made me reflect on what I'd do if I lost mine....
    I better get a back-up plan in action - just in case.....
    Hope to hear from you soon.. Good luck...

Posted By lasher | Sep 29, 2007
  3. Artistic

Mysty JPiC Premium VIP Member

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +52 / 0 / -0
    Argh !! Sally my heart goes out to you.. I would be going absolutely crazy if this happened to me. I depend so much on my computer.... I even have a back up hard drive in case my original crashes. I hope you get another system in place soon hon. Will miss you otherwise and will look forward to your return.

:hug:

Mysty

Posted By Mysty | Sep 29, 2007
  4. Lurking

MsJacquiiC Poetica Magnifique

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +134 / 1 / -0
    Oh My MS SALLY - I was wondering what happened when I hadn't seen you online in such a long time. Anyway - you know JPiC will be here! So good luck in getting your PC shituation (damn that's tough luck :( ) together and we will gladly welcome you back with open arms ;)

Cheers!

Jacquii.

Posted By MsJacquiiC | Sep 29, 2007

JolieH JPiC Contributor

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I know what you're going through. When my last computer went down, I took it in to get it fixed, and they told me it wasn't worth the repair charge, I felt as though a relative died. Lucky for me, we have a library just 5 minutes away, and it's open five days a week, but I was working, so couldn't go every day. I was so miserable. I felt blinded. When I was finally able to get a new computer, I got the five year warrenty, so now I sit her comfortable with precious purring next to my leg.

I miss reading your poems. I hope you are able to get a new computer soon.

Posted By JolieH | Sep 29, 2007
  5. Cool

nomadicrhymer JPiC Premium VIP Member

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +14 / 0 / -0
    Sally...so sorry to hear of your unfortunate crash with the computer...that really sucks that you can only get online once a week!! I would be pulling out my hair!

Glad to hear that you are ok, though...and will look forward to hearing from you soon. :yay:

Nomad

KayaOtah happy as ever

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Wow, 20 miles!! There are more than 10 libraries here within a single mile, lucky me I'm in singapore. Anyway sorry to hear the unfortunate event. One suggestion : but the lightning proof sockets. I'm using that now, lightning struck my flat 2 times, and my comp is still in good condition. *smiles*

Posted By KayaOtah | Oct 11, 2007

Kit Carson JPiC Contributor

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Of course we still love you and miss you and wait for your return...meanwhile we can ponder Therese without her wonderful 'do.
  6. Lurking

MsJacquiiC Poetica Magnifique

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +134 / 1 / -0
    Oooo! You are SO bad :twitcy:
    Anyway MS SALLY you are definitely missed - so we hope you get your NEW computer really soon - cause when you're online, you really do brighten up the board ;)

Jacquii.

We hope you're enjoying our forum!

Only registered Members have access to posting priviledges. Registration here is 100% FREE. Use the button below to begin registration or the form on the right to login to your account.

Forgot your password?