Welcome to JPiC Forum For Writers! Please log in or sign up to interact with our Community.
  1. Welcome!

Hello Guest | Welcome To Jacquii's Poetry in Color Forum

JPiC Forum for Writers is an online community exclusively dedicated to the share of poetry and writing. As a continuing work-in-progress, our poetry forums host a melange of writing with new additions being posted daily. We encourage you to right now and come join us in our celebration of diversity with the typed word!

TamareEsperes New Member

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I just sat here with blank paper and this is what I came up with :)

Love is how I try to describe is nothing short of a dream. Love is what makes people tick in a subliminal way. Everything that breathes the air of this world desires it, so why is it so complex and difficult to obtain? I wonder in wonder all the time. I think that each morning as the sun rises it is pushing upon us with blessings unseen. I do not take it for granted but maybe I do and just don’t think about it. I repent often and ask for forgiveness in my sin. I try to carry softly and be empathetic. Am I cynical? I never want to make my mothers mistakes in love. She was very flighty and consumed by power. I am not. I tend to become the alpha’s mate. I have not earned a Nobel prize, or traveled the world nor do I wish to. I love family and friends and hope to obtain one of my own one day. I am compassionate and very caring. For those who have felt me intimately know that. I on my own accord try to convince others of what might be love but find it very tedious. Your one true love it that who you laugh with, play with, cry with, and share with. Crying is the most intimate thing I believe aside from making love. So why is it so painful for love to be taken into your self? It must be fear, fear of loss rejection broken dreams. Sometimes I see the world not out of my own eyes, but from angles above. I see colors I cannot describe. Smells that bring taste to my mouth. And old sensations like a kiss before school. That is purity in love with no remorse but giving ones whole self to them. Maybe I see things this way to protect myself. Protection against fear, the fear of all those things I just mentioned. But purity in the sense is like a child, tender and untainted. I wish to remain this way as long as I can. I should be tainted by divorce and cheaters and liars but chose to look the other way, tongue in cheek so to say. I have given myself a chance to sanctify love. Fate is the captor of my ship pirating me into other realms all along the grief stricken shore. Fate I don’t care for your folly. I seem to be your entertainment, a muse or jester here to be laughed at in your passing. I can sit and write to my own heart’s content but it’ll never change anything. Its always going to be the same everything. I let things, emotions become me and I think always how? Shouldn’t I? Let me become Love O Love. I want you to burn me down and wash me with tears till I smolder out and become reborn. Pure and revised by your wisdom.

1. Artistic

Mysty JPiC Premium VIP Member

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +52 / 0 / -0
    I think Love starts with number one ...... ourselves first. If we cannot love ourself..... how do we expect anyone else to? One must accept what we can change and let go of what we can't. We are complex beings.. good and bad traits. To love oneself we must truly know each trait intimately. Only then can we begin to love ourself. And in that we find true happiness. When one is truly happy then the internal glow sets us alight and we become a beacon to others who are looking for love. How do I know? I am a living example of this philosophy. I am not perfect..... far from it really, but I am a good person. This is where it all starts. In ourselves. ;) Thank You Tamara for a thoughtful read..... see what your post inspired in me lol. :)

~Mysty~

Posted By Mysty | Jul 10, 2007

TamareEsperes New Member

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Thank you very much! Im glad inspiration from myself can be instilled!!! Its heart warming and the only reward to my interest in writing. I will read more of your writing today. :) Thanks for your time.
    Tamare

Jer4clarity Lover of Meanings

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Tamare,

Once again how did I miss this piece. I do apologize. Your words inspire me to want to write. It is like you really are a muse. I feel your longings and desires. Your ability to capture and share these feelings is indeed mystical.

My Fav:
    Such passion!

Yours,

Jerry

Posted By Jer4clarity | Aug 5, 2007

We hope you're enjoying our forum!

Only registered Members have access to posting priviledges. Registration here is 100% FREE. Use the button below to begin registration or the form on the right to login to your account.

Forgot your password?