Welcome to JPiC Forum For Writers! Please log in or sign up to interact with our Community.
  1. Welcome!

Hello Guest | Welcome To Jacquii's Poetry in Color Forum

JPiC Forum for Writers is an online community exclusively dedicated to the share of poetry and writing. As a continuing work-in-progress, our poetry forums host a melange of writing with new additions being posted daily. We encourage you to right now and come join us in our celebration of diversity with the typed word!

TamareEsperes New Member

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Peculiar life seams to be, I don’t think but feel what may be in all our emotions. I stare at the ceiling in a trance and what is there but shadowy scrolls in offered information. A mistaken vision enclosed by peripheral. What could these be? Factions and pieces belonging to a life before me. I do not wish to steal these, I am intent on gifts. Though some are not weighty gold pieces this you know. Beaded marbles ping as her rain veils the eves. What is this whisper? It is not human no. Not in my mind but an audible entity. The room swirls in a milky form and I become another. Dreams are not valid but can be analyzed as are imaginative forms that become real. Here I see through a mans eyes remotely not in above form. I look to bare feet and realize the floor in this dwelling is mud. He thinks.……..thinks of the baubles and glass pieces blown for his customer a scientist. Thinks of the Infinite knowledge he has gained as a pauper and why this is illegal in this time. I wonder aside from him whether this is a real person. It must be. The day has come for his ‘Salvation’. Broken laws require broken spirits that’s what They say. I don’t know who ‘They’ are. Glass litters the floor and tears and blood relish their intentions. Everything that he had is gone, no money to buy new tools, no bandages to heal himself, and no emotion left for him to withstand this evil marksman. He does have however, the one thing the cannot take and that is the wisdom he has gained. This reminds me of how we live today, such malice in what each human thinks they control. A one minded nation can never have ultimate control and that is thought. Whether or not they want to silence people that is a different thing, but the mind will always have a Utopia.

TamareEsperes New Member

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    lam shocked that i haven't gained replies from this one, I wonder how hard it could be to see from another's eyes/mind. It isn't at all, as long as you have empathy.
  1. Artistic

PaintedDiary JPiC Mentor

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    Dear Tamare,

The title of your prose piece is so perfect and fitting. To view the world as another would see does require some prerequisite of how that person make think, or perceive the world (or their world). But the bottom line, as much as we try to do this one can never, never gain access to one's private and ultimate thoughts. There is so much beauty in that statement alone that you have written. What you have penned here is very intense in the psychoanalysis. You provide a glimpse into your world complimented with a thought provoking examination into another realm. I loved it. You are very wise beyond your years. Like I said before, you are a very talented writer, and one to watch. Thank you for posting this.

Dr. Rob :)

p.s. the word "seams" should be "seems"

Jer4clarity Lover of Meanings

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Tamare,

I love your romantic poetry but this is way beyond my puny little head. You are a very, very deep person and I admire your ability to search beyond the obvious. So don't let my little mind or my lack of understanding or inability to give proper comment affect you. PD's comments I'm sure are appropriate.

Thanks for sharing!

Jerry

Posted By Jer4clarity | Aug 5, 2007
  2. Artistic

Mysty JPiC Premium VIP Member

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +52 / 0 / -0
    Dear Tamare,

I do not know how to respond to prose except to say I think like this and talk like this all the time. I just don't write like this. Prose style I mean. I have questions and I stew till I think of the answers. I just don't write them. I do have such conversations aloud though. I truly think we, you and me could have some interesting discussions. That is if we lived closer. Real conversation is a dying art. I do enjoy a good conversation, a blending of ideas and finding answers. I like your prose here .... I just hope you won't mind if I write an answer to it occasionally?

Love

Mysty

Posted By Mysty | Aug 29, 2007

TamareEsperes New Member

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    not at all I think answers and responses would be wonderful! Some things that I write don't make sense to me, I would like an outside view :)

We hope you're enjoying our forum!

Only registered Members have access to posting priviledges. Registration here is 100% FREE. Use the button below to begin registration or the form on the right to login to your account.

Forgot your password?