Welcome to JPiC Forum For Writers! Please log in or sign up to interact with our Community.
  1. Welcome!

Hello Guest | Welcome To Jacquii's Poetry in Color Forum

JPiC Forum for Writers is an online community exclusively dedicated to the share of poetry and writing. As a continuing work-in-progress, our poetry forums host a melange of writing with new additions being posted daily. We encourage you to right now and come join us in our celebration of diversity with the typed word!

Sally Roberts Forestdawn

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +2 / 0 / -0

Dear Fellow Poets and Writers:

I just wanted to let everyone know that because of outside chores, building a small carving shop for our carving rock and tools, tearing down an old shed that's ready to fall down, and getting our feet wet, dredging for tiny gold flakes, small nuggets and tiny platinum stones. I have been keeping busy.
    I probably won't be able to be online during the week very much. Just on the week-ends Saturday's and Sunday's like I did when I first joined.

However there will be times when I will appear during the week like today! (Thursday)And that's because we are having a summer storm and do not want to work out in the rain. (Although I DO LOVE to stand out in a warm summer rain.)

But when Home School starts on August 29th. I will only have the computer on the week-ends. Since our 8 yr. old daughter needs it for school and Hubby is always near to help her. I'm her text book, Home School Teacher and her dad's the computer advisor.

So Dear friends, if you need me to read something you've written you can PM me, or you can email me, whichever works for you. I'll get to them asap, Add my reviews, answer your questions, or email ya back. So Thanks :) I'll not forget you my dearest friends.

I have so many posts to read today. But that's what I LOVE to do. Thanks everyone. Please keep in touch.

Blessings
    Sally

KayaOtah happy as ever

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Wow, you're such a great mom. Happy reading posts then...

Posted By KayaOtah | Jul 13, 2007
  1. Artistic

PaintedDiary JPiC Mentor

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    We Love You Sally and thank you for the mesage. At the end of August, I go back to school and will be only able to pop in and out as well. Take Care.

We hope you're enjoying our forum!

Only registered Members have access to posting priviledges. Registration here is 100% FREE. Use the button below to begin registration or the form on the right to login to your account.

Forgot your password?