Welcome to JPiC Forum For Writers! Please log in or sign up to interact with our Community.
  1. Welcome!

Hello Guest | Welcome To Jacquii's Poetry in Color Forum

JPiC Forum for Writers is an online community exclusively dedicated to the share of poetry and writing. As a continuing work-in-progress, our poetry forums host a melange of writing with new additions being posted daily. We encourage you to right now and come join us in our celebration of diversity with the typed word!

1. Angelic

stardust JPiC Contributor

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +15 / 0 / -0

Dear Ms. Painted, Kim: WOW!! I just find myself speechless from reading such a work of Art of yours. You have indeed, a great imagination and talent. You are a great talented and gifted Scientist, Writer and Poet, sweetheart. You have so many BLESSINGS in your life that, you have already accomplished. Thanks God!! Please, COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS, and you will feel so much SATISFIED WITH YOURSELF!! Thank you for sharing it with us!! Send you all my caring, loving. Hugs. Sincerely, Starry.:piano: :bigboss:

Posted By stardust | Jan 30, 2007
  2. Artistic

PaintedDiary JPiC Mentor

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    Dear Ms Stardust,

Thank you for taking precious time to read and comment. Yes, the Man upstairs made me a mixed-bag, and I am slowly getting to know all my ingredients. Thank you again. Take Care.

{{{{~~~~***PAINTED***~~~~}}}}
  3. Angelic

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +15 / 0 / -0
    Dear Ms. Painted, Kim: WOW!! How lovely Masterpiece of yours, sweetheart!! You said that, you love SAXOPHONES. You see, me too!! I also love JAZZ, BLUES, COUNTRY MUSIC, THE GOOD OLDIES from the 50´S and 60´S, GOSPEL, plus DOO-WOOPS. I LOVE GOOD MUSIC SO MUCH, PLUS ART AND LITERATURE!! YES!! Your Saxophone Love Poem Series is a Real Masterpiece, and a fine Work of Art, dear Kim. Congratulations, Poet!! BRAVO!! Hugs. Sincerely, Starry.:bravo: :bravo:

Posted By stardust | Feb 13, 2007
  4. Artistic

PaintedDiary JPiC Mentor

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    Thank you sooo much Ms Stardust, take care, much love to you, and hugs.

Kim
  5. Angelic

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +15 / 0 / -0
    Dear Ms. Painted, Kim: Please, keep writing LOVE POEMS!! You are doing just GREAT at that!! You have beautiful INSPIRATIONS from your inner heart of a Poetess. Congratulations, my friend!! Thank you for sharing it!! Hugs and Love Always, Starry.:artist:

Posted By stardust | Feb 14, 2007
  6. Artistic

PaintedDiary JPiC Mentor

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +20 / 0 / -0

Thank you again Ms Stardust, and I have started to work on my "My Piano Series". That series will go to five, and my Saxophone Love Series will be a total of ten poems. Doing art work as well to the pieces, so I shall keep you posted. :huggles:

Kimberly:irateangel:
  7. Angelic

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +15 / 0 / -0
    Dear Ms. Painted, Kim: WOW!! You keep amazing me at your TALENTS!!...I get out of words, just speechless...You should start COUNTING YOUR BLESSINGS, since GOD had made you a beautiful person from inside out. Have you noticed it that not too many people have the richness that you have, like being a Woman Scientist, Teacher, Artist, Writer, Poetess, and so on and so forth??...You should THANKS GOD EVERY DAY FOR ALL YOUR BLESSINGS!! I wish, I were a Scientist. The World, I guess, would be a better World with the kind of person I am. Anyway, I have my hubby, my fellowman Paul, who is a Medical Surgeon, Chief of the ER. at the Hospital, Scientist doing International Research Work for the USA., and so on and so forth. But, let me telll you, sweetheart, my hubby keeps all his SECRETS away from me, because he knows me that I am a WRITER, and I take him as my daily Inspirations and write things about him. As a matter of fact, my hubby does not tell me anything anymore, so he keeps it for himself. I guess, he thinks that I want to become somebody like Mary Shelley, the author of Dr. Frankenstein. But, I am not!! I certainly Don´t have the SKILLS. Paul wants me to go into the MUSIC FIELD, since I have a GOOD VOICE and I can SING. I also write Song Lyrics, but I am not too good at that. I am terrible at writing Love Songs. I am not good at all. My Inspirations go more towards Inspirational Poetry and Stories of that sort. Paul wants me to keep me quiet, since I am too emotional and hold lots of passion in my heart of hearts. I need to let out all my inner passions somehow.....God bless you, sweet Kim!! Paul loves JAZZ and BLUES, his favourite MUSIC, especially when the Singers are Black People!! He thinks that the Best Voices for Singing are the Voices of the Black People. Well, Bye for now,dear Kim. You are a beautiful woman from inside out. Just Count your Blessings!! You will be so PROUD OF YOURSELF!! Send you my loving always. Sincerely, Starry.:wink2: :wink2:

Posted By stardust | Feb 18, 2007

We hope you're enjoying our forum!

Only registered Members have access to posting priviledges. Registration here is 100% FREE. Use the button below to begin registration or the form on the right to login to your account.

Forgot your password?