Welcome to JPiC Forum For Writers! Please log in or sign up to interact with our Community.
  1. Welcome!

Hello Guest | Welcome To Jacquii's Poetry in Color Forum

JPiC Forum for Writers is an online community exclusively dedicated to the share of poetry and writing. As a continuing work-in-progress, our poetry forums host a melange of writing with new additions being posted daily. We encourage you to right now and come join us in our celebration of diversity with the typed word!

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by JessicaKid, Aug 22, 2015.

JessicaKid New Member

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Hello to all,

I am Jessica, and I am a support technician for a company that hosts this site (neat huh). I am a poet at heart, and I do not refrain from any writing activities that are related to poetry. Poetry are the words unspoken from the true hearts of the empath world. Expressing emotion to the fullest in which I certainly do enjoy reading as well as writing for my own. I can't wait to read what others have to post on here. :):sheeplove:

Posted By JessicaKid | Aug 22, 2015

1. Magical

Forestdawn Member

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    Welcome JessicaKid:
    I really love JpiC too! I've been a member for a long time, yet it seems like I'm unable to visit here as much as I want. The poetry is outstanding here, it's one of the best poetry places I've ever found. I've posted a few poems, and read much more. Anyway Welcome. I will be looking forward in reading your work.

Posted By Forestdawn | Aug 26, 2015

We hope you're enjoying our forum!

Only registered Members have access to posting priviledges. Registration here is 100% FREE. Use the button below to begin registration or the form on the right to login to your account.

Forgot your password?