Welcome to JPiC Forum For Writers! Please log in or sign up to interact with our Community.
  1. Welcome!

Hello Guest | Welcome To Jacquii's Poetry in Color Forum

JPiC Forum for Writers is an online community exclusively dedicated to the share of poetry and writing. As a continuing work-in-progress, our poetry forums host a melange of writing with new additions being posted daily. We encourage you to right now and come join us in our celebration of diversity with the typed word!

Discussion in 'Movies & Film' started by Tee, May 18, 2007.

Tee Isn't Tee Lovely

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Spiderman III… I read all the critics note about how wonderful this movie was and how it was better than the first and second one. To me, I didn’t think it was all of that. Don’t get me wrong, there was a lot of action and special effects, but I didn’t think it was better than the other two. I think they tried a little too hard for this one. I really enjoyed the Sandman character. I won’t tell what the movie was about, because it is still out. I would say it is worth seeing if you are a Marvel fan like me.

~~Tee~~

Posted By Tee | May 18, 2007

Amzy A friend, Well met.

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    You must have read different reviews than I have. It is not even close to the first two. There were too many characters, and not enough development. The writer tried to put too much story into 2 hours, and ended up with too much left unsaid. The story of Venom strayed from the comic. The infected Parker was really lame.

Harry was awesome, as himself and as the Goblin. The fight scenes were terrific. Excellent special effects.

Posted By Amzy | May 18, 2007

KayaOtah happy as ever

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I loved the effects and fighting parts, but I really have to agree with all of you that the story is not very exciting, there are 4 characters here, and the villians had different stories, i think they should extend the story abit...

Posted By KayaOtah | May 18, 2007
  1. Lurking

MsJacquiiC Poetica Magnifique

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +134 / 1 / -0
    Hmmm - I actually downloaded this the other day :blush2: - Haven't watched it yet though - But thanx for the reviews YAWL - I suppose I look forward to it. The other reason is because it's been an the top10 list for weeks now o_O

Jacquii.

Posted By MsJacquiiC | May 20, 2007

mangodroplet Blue Mango Puppy :]

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    lol...
    i think the masses are attracted to lots of fight scenes...
    it was ok, but yes, too many characters, not enough development.

but i LOVED emo parker :wub:
    even though it was wierd...but loved that one dance/singing/something like that scene.

haha two words.

EMO SPIDERMAN!!!!

mirabai New Member

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    nope

i still haven't seen it though i think i will. i just worry sequels are never as good as the originals.

Posted By mirabai | Jun 22, 2007

We hope you're enjoying our forum!

Only registered Members have access to posting priviledges. Registration here is 100% FREE. Use the button below to begin registration or the form on the right to login to your account.

Forgot your password?