Welcome to JPiC Forum For Writers! Please log in or sign up to interact with our Community.
  1. Welcome!

Hello Guest | Welcome To Jacquii's Poetry in Color Forum

JPiC Forum for Writers is an online community exclusively dedicated to the share of poetry and writing. As a continuing work-in-progress, our poetry forums host a melange of writing with new additions being posted daily. We encourage you to right now and come join us in our celebration of diversity with the typed word!

sableofnight New Member

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Standing by the shore of lost dreams, I find you floating on the sea of life, quietly moving back and forth through the waves of time, looking for a place to rest, in the harbor of your soul, you hold comfort of a new love, waiting, breathing deeply the minutes of the hour.

I watched as you slowly open the eyes of your heart to reveal the sight of true pleasure and happiness found here bound in me. Smiling I reach out a hand, intake yours in mind, familiar feelings of days gone by flood the emptiness of our souls,

In this place, we find ourselves a new but in a longed memory we were here before.
    I waited for you to come, I prayed for you to see me standing by the shore of lost dreams.
    Though heaven might be the home of kings, I rest myself in the realm of your stilled being.

1. Cool

nomadicrhymer JPiC Premium VIP Member

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +14 / 0 / -0
    This is such a "longing for renewed love" type piece...waiting, hoping, remembering...lovelorn and lovesick...

Well written prose...and I hope it has a happy ending.

Nomad
  2. Artistic

PaintedDiary JPiC Mentor

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    Yes, beautifully written prose. Loved you intricate weaving of words, and the longing is painted on this canvas. I too, hope for a nice ending, and if not, sounds like this place is a beautiful place to remember what once was. Loved it!

Kim :)

PoetryInMotion PoetryInMotion

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    This was Great!

Enjoyed reading this, This has a nice flow.

Go back and grasp the moment
    Finalize the true love you want to share
    Within ones heart

Art

We hope you're enjoying our forum!

Only registered Members have access to posting priviledges. Registration here is 100% FREE. Use the button below to begin registration or the form on the right to login to your account.

Forgot your password?