Welcome to JPiC Forum For Writers! Please log in or sign up to interact with our Community.
  1. Welcome!

Hello Guest | Welcome To Jacquii's Poetry in Color Forum

JPiC Forum for Writers is an online community exclusively dedicated to the share of poetry and writing. As a continuing work-in-progress, our poetry forums host a melange of writing with new additions being posted daily. We encourage you to right now and come join us in our celebration of diversity with the typed word!

mangodroplet Blue Mango Puppy :]

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0

So.....
    I'm not too sure if there is a thread like this out there yet...
    But I just wanted to say THANK YOU to MsJ and her wonderful team- PaintedDiary, ~Serenity~, alanmdouglas, and nomadicrhymer!

*huggles* I love you all!

I don't know if we say thanks enough....but I hope we can express it in this thread!

This forum is the best forum I've seen around, and it's so great that we know each other so well! It is much in thanks of MsJ's wonderful creating, and the mod team's hard work!

Some great things I LOVE about this forum is the CHATBOX (haha how many times do i have to say that? xD), the wonderful TALENTS of EVERYONE, and just the way everyone is so cool to each other...

OH WAIT! do NOT FORGET the SMILIES!!!!
    :huggles:
    :whoops:
    :huh:
    :spam:
    :monkey-wink:

hehe...and so many more! And one of my favs- :fruit: It's still the mystery of the forum....

Anyway, just so many thanks to all of you, and keep up the good work!
    Hehe, and a little note of smilies from Jer4clarity:
    :thankyou: :grouphug: :sign_thanks: :thanx: :goodjob: :wave: :bravothanx: :wow: :welldone: :w00t: :cheers2: :clapping: :yay2: :rocking: :thanx2: :toot: :give_heart2: :yayjpic: :hooray: :damn: :jpicrocks: :eek:k2: :ss-grin: :cool:

(Please everyone, leave messages of thanks if you really ARE thankful and tell them what oyou LOVE about the forum! They spend hours on this forum for us, I think we can spare TWO MINUTES for them!

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    PEOPLE READ AND COMMMENT (and get your FRIENDS to COMMENT TOO)! xD
    We love you mods.... :]
    SO, PEOPLE! Let them know that WE does not just mean me :D

WOOT! That rhymed! We-me
    lol.
    man, this is sad.
    and i call myself a poet? o_O

Bear JPiC Contributor

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I would love to thank to MsJ and her wonderful team- PaintedDiary, ~Serenity~, Alanmdouglas, and Nomadicrhymer! they do great work on a hard and tough job with the chat box and all the other thing like graph. threads, awards, and contests along with bringing us information about poetry types and publishers and mags,

This a great big bear thank you to all of you and thank you for making it a very comfortable and enjoyable place to post poems and chat

handshakes hugs and kisses
    bear

Posted By Bear | Aug 18, 2007

Moonchild Moon Goddess of Whispers

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Just want to say thank you to all the mods for making
    this such a wonderful place to share poetry at
    and for introducing themselves and welcoming me
    when I was new and showing me around.
    You put a lot of hard work into Poetry In Color
    and it shows so thanks for that(hugs to all)

[IMG]

Posted By Moonchild | Aug 18, 2007

mrsmajor New Member

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I just want to thank all of those that make life a little easier for us...I need all the help I can get, and I know we can depend on the staff to help us at all times.

I appreciate all the time it must take to keep things in order, and for that I say.

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, and send all of you many great big hugs.

Posted By mrsmajor | Aug 18, 2007

Checkmate Member

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    THANKS TO ALL FOR ALL YOU DO
    TRULY APPRECIATED, THAT IS TRUE
    A SITE RUN WELL FOR ALL TO USE
    A PICK ME UP WHEN FEELING BLUES
    AN OUTLET FOR POETIC RHYME
    A PLACE TO CHAT ANYTIME
    SOMEWHERE TO LEARN DIFFERENT STYLES
    READING AND COMMENTING ON OTHER'S FILES
    A PLACE FOR FINE POETS TO MEET
    A WONDERFUL JOB MAKING THE SITE COMPLETE

Posted By Checkmate | Aug 18, 2007

KayaOtah happy as ever

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    It Doesn’t Seem Enough

I want to tell you "Thank you,"
    But it doesn’t seem enough.
    Words don’t seem sufficient--
    "Blah, blah" and all that stuff.

Please know I have deep feelings
    About your generous act.
    I really appreciate you;
    You’re special, and that’s a fact!

By Joanna Fuchs

This is a thank you poem adapted from site, I really wanna thank the admin staff for suporting, and for making the forum running actively... As I thank some of the staffs before, you are like the pillars, the most important part of a building, and decorations, to furnish the forum so all us, members, stay comfortably and happily.

You raise the forum up,
    so we can share our works,
    you raise the forum up,
    to let us communicate,
    we are strong, when we're on your shoulders...
    you raise the forum up,
    to more than it can be...

:piano::cheers2::thankyou::cheers2::piano:

Posted By KayaOtah | Aug 19, 2007
  1. Angelic

stardust JPiC Contributor

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +15 / 0 / -0
    Dear Ms. Jacquii and Dear Moderators at JPiC Forum for Writers.

I come here this day to express all my gratitude towards all of you, and also to all members around here, for being such a GREAT TEAM OF FRIENDS AND TALENTED POETS AND WRITERS. I could say, I LOVE YOU ALL, MY FRIENDS!! I feel so HAPPY making my little contributions in this wonderful and friendly Forum. Send you all my loving always, Starry.:yay: :girlkiss: :hearts: :hearts:

Posted By stardust | Aug 19, 2007

JolieH JPiC Contributor

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Kimberly, Jacquii, and the rest of the team,

Thank You all for your kindness.

Posted By JolieH | Aug 19, 2007

Sartor JPiC Contributor

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    To you Jacquii, to the Mods and to all those who make this forum the special place that it has become, I wish to express my thanks and appreciation for your outstanding efforts that make this forum what it is. This is by far the most unique poetry forum I have had the pleasure to post my writings in. I have never seen any poetry site that has a live chat box associated with it until I happened to stumble upon JPiC, Poetry In Color. What a dedicated group of people can be found here, that keep this "Poetry Ship" on an even keel. Long ago when I was in the U.S. Navy, I learned that no greater compliment could be given, then to simply say, "Well done!" It is a tradition that was handed down from the very early sailing ships of the Royal British Navy. Therefore, in closing, I give to one and all, who make this forum the outstanding success that it is, a heartfelt, WELL DONE, along with my sincere thanks for it's existence.

Posted By Sartor | Aug 19, 2007

Sally Roberts Forestdawn

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    I will add my two cents here,
    I'm thankful for the friends so near.
    To everyone in cyberland,
    I now extend my loving hand.

Without the kindness and the best,
    We wouldn't have this place to rest.
    To shelter us from every storm,
    Poetry is...This Color Forum.

Friends are family that have grown,
    And help us feel we're not alone.
    Peace to you with love and light,
    Thank you for this AWESOME site!

MsJacquii....Painted Diary...Serenity...Alan...Nomad...And to EVERYONE who has given the encouragment to excell, and inspires us in our writings!

I give the greatest appreciation!!
    Blessings to one and all
    Sally

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
  2. Artistic

Mysty JPiC Premium VIP Member

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +52 / 0 / -0
    [IMG]

[IMG]
    From the Whole of my
    [IMG]

[IMG]

Love Mysty

Posted By Mysty | Aug 19, 2007
  3. Digging it

JONATHAN living not existing.

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +76 / 1 / -0
    Hey mango great idea... now lets cut to da chase ..i wanna say thank yu to all the sexy , beautifull, poetic peeps that make jpic the heaven for poets as it is ... Pd ...ure the sexiest poetic lass ive ever read .... Ms J ure oh so naughty and kinky ..... Therese ...uve been so much and much more to me and im so happy to acknowledge yu as a mod { srry didnt comgratulate yu } Serenity ure an excellent poet and i so love ure work and Alan ... im srry i havent got the chance to tell yu hi as yet but its never to late " hi bro "and all the other peeps who make this place wot it is ..love yu guys ...CHESTER

Posted By JONATHAN | Aug 20, 2007
  4. Lurking

MsJacquiiC Poetica Magnifique

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +134 / 1 / -0
    OMG - :wow: --- Just wanna acknowledge this thread.... I created JPiC because I wanted NEEDED a place to express poetry, and to offer my sincere appreciation up to Madam Poesy ---- She's a terrific lover! :blush2: ---- which I suppose is why CHESTER feels that I'm naughty and kinky :lol:

MS MANGO - I appreciate you making this thread so very much - It's nice to know that all the work that I and the Moderating Team has put into making this Forum is more than appreciated - but respected as well.

Three cheers for poetry! ---- Two additional cheers for the Members who have made JPiC such a success! I'd never have known/believed that there'd ever be such a HUGE amount of talent out there ---- JPiC has made me a believer!

Thanx YAWL for the sincere commentaries in this thread AND thanx to the Community of JPiCans who have indeed made this Forum a Family of sorts!

I actually told MS KIM when I 1st began JPiC ---- "Don't want this to be known as a 'family' persay - But a Community!" ---- The poetic "Family" I was a SuperModerator of was just becoming so filled with lots and lots of DRAMA... Me? I'm not much of a drama queen.... So I wanted to make a Community for Poets & Writers & Artistes!

Never knowing that it WOULD turn into Family.... I declare JPiC a HUGE SUCCESS! Your words of kindness AND especially the brilliant poetries that have been shared on JPiC makes me pause for a moment - just a little bit enough to almost tear.... Emotions are stunning right now... Great is the gift that Madam Poesy has bestowed upon JPiC.

Sincerely,

MsJacquiiC
    JPiC Webmistress

:jpicrocks:

~Serenity~ ~Pixie Princess~

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Aww! Mango, you're such a sweetie :)

I was just heading off to bed when I decided to catch up on some reads at JPiC... I'm sure to have sweet dreams now :blush: Thankyou all for your wonderful thoughts, and contributions to our community. Because of course, there'd be no community without you all :p And I absolutely can't wait to see how this community, and all its members, grow in the years to come!

Smiles!,
    ~Serenity~
  5. Artistic

PaintedDiary JPiC Mentor

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    Dear Ms Mango,

This is such a heartfelt idea and you arranged and executed this beautifully. :wow::wow: I am speechless. I thank you soooo much Ms Mango for this thread of thanks. I knew from the beginning that this Community would turn into a Poetic Family. You guys and gals are the ones that make this Community what it is. I love to witness it all, as I have been here from the beginning practically. To the the growth, the love, the evolution, and us reaching the stars is just amazing. This brought forth tears and I want to say thank you from my heart Ms Mango and everyone. I am sure I will post again, but for now, I am overwhelmed. Thank you all. Love Ya!

PD :wub:
  6. Angelic

stardust JPiC Contributor

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +15 / 0 / -0
    Hello to all Members of this friendly Community for Writers at JPiC Forums!!

I come here once again, to express my gratitude and my thankfulness for letting me become part of this lovely Community for Writers. Ms. Jacquii is an outstanding poetess, writer, artist and a great friend for all of us. She is indeed, a great inspiration for many in here. She definetely cheers me up with her awesome ways. Many of Ms. Jacquii´s cheerful posts bring a smile on my face. There is a cheerfulness atmosphere in this Forum for Writers that is so special and unique about it. It brings so much JOY for all of us to be part of this family, heart to heart. I also love this GENERAL CHAT FORUM that I recently discovered in my random surfing around the Forums. Could I start a New Thread myself??...I would like to call it: "TALK ABOUT PLACES THAT YOU LIKE!!..."
    So, it will bring another possibility to talk about all kind of places that we all like. However, if Ms. Jacquii gives me the OK., I´ll do it, otherwise, I won´t. You see, Ms.Jacquii, I am rather a SHY TYPE OF WOMAN. Moreover, I have been reading about YOUR SPACE. It is overwhelming, sweetheart!! I am getting addicted to JPiC Forums, and I just stand in awe listening to awesome Musicians and Singers in YOUR SPACE. I just love the Song: "HERE´S WHERE I STAND!!" You see, I just cry all the time, when I listen to that beautiful, heartfelt and outstanding SONG. It really impressed me, as well as Your Marvelous Talents. Ms. Jacquii: You are discovering so many new good things about being a REAL ARTIST, and let me tell you something, sweetheart,..."You have a very promising and fortunate future ahead of you, dear!!" THANK YOU SO MUCH, MS. JACQUII, FOR BEING THE WOMAN THAT YOU ARE!! Send you all my loving always, here, from South America, where I stand right now....
    (((Hugs and Love))) Starry.:grandpiano: :scores:

Posted By stardust | Aug 25, 2007

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    If i haven't said this enough yet, I LOVE you all!

Our lives have been changed, having a place for friendship, comfort, and most of all, the sharing of our OWN SELVES. As I have always said, Poetry is a way for the human to express themselves.....although words are many times inadequate, poetry does a darn good job of showing it.
    :]
    So, as with all my heart, I am glad that we have met, and thank you all for the great experience.

Intricate soul intricate soul

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Mods, spods~ I'm excited and grateful that I call you all friends. I would like to say I've looked around and even kinda stopped looking when I found JPIC. You know they say when you stop looking you find what you want; that's it!! Thanks to Therese, I have had an opportunity to meet all the MODS and members of JPIC. I know I can call on them time to time for advice, help or company. Ms J I know you are almost always there listening in, looking on and to the rest of the JPIC team~ thanks you ALL....thank U!!

We hope you're enjoying our forum!

Only registered Members have access to posting priviledges. Registration here is 100% FREE. Use the button below to begin registration or the form on the right to login to your account.

Forgot your password?