Welcome to JPiC Forum For Writers! Please log in or sign up to interact with our Community.
  1. Welcome!

Hello Guest | Welcome To Jacquii's Poetry in Color Forum

JPiC Forum for Writers is an online community exclusively dedicated to the share of poetry and writing. As a continuing work-in-progress, our poetry forums host a melange of writing with new additions being posted daily. We encourage you to right now and come join us in our celebration of diversity with the typed word!

v3sista U Know Me

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0

This is a real fun excercise. The instructions are to use one word to describe yourself. Begin with the letter "A" and end with the letter "Z". Try to use two of each when able, but use at least one of each letter. The form doesn't matter. You will be amazed by the outcome, I know I was. It was a bit of work, but the finished work describing myself, was well worth it. So I hope you'll try it, and have fun with it. As a bonus, try and name it. (Even if it's your own). Here is my example:

I AM
    What do you think of when you look at me?
    When I look in the mirror, I’ll tell you what I see.
    I AM…abrupt, assertive, bashful, baptized, charismatic,
    Christian, diabetic, devoted, educated, empowered, feminine,
    Flirty, god mother, genuine, head strong, heartache, imperfect,
    Important, jazz, just, kind, keen, lovable, lonely, maternal, migraines,
    Negro, near sighted, open minded, out spoken, poetic, passionate, queenship,
    Quick tempered, reserved, realistic, straight up, size sexy, tenacious, trustworthy,
    Uncensored, under paid, vivacious, valued, well rounded, wearisome, x-rated,
    Yielding, youngest, and finally zesty; but all these things, I could not be, if I didn’t
    first take time to love ME.

Posted By v3sista | Feb 3, 2007

Altree94 VIP Member

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hey V! This is very similar to a form called an Alphabiography. It looks much more difficult to do, though. In an Alphabiography you just have to put down the letters A-Z in a list and choose only one word to go with that letter. This looks much more challenging and much more fun too!
    You did an excellent job on this! But V, are you really bashful? LOL! Just teasing you, my friend! Truly - an awesome write!

Posted By Altree94 | Feb 8, 2007

v3sista U Know Me

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Tree-

Happy to see U back. Funny U should say that cause, I AM. If I do not know U very well, or in a place I'm not familar with, I can be, but look out TREE - just give me a minute to get my feet settled Lady-Oh boy! lol..I s/h put Clowin' for "C" ha-ha..:chuckle:

lova ya Lady!:give_heart2:

V3

Posted By v3sista | Feb 10, 2007

We hope you're enjoying our forum!

Only registered Members have access to posting priviledges. Registration here is 100% FREE. Use the button below to begin registration or the form on the right to login to your account.

Forgot your password?