Welcome to JPiC Forum For Writers! Please log in or sign up to interact with our Community.
  1. Welcome!

Hello Guest | Welcome To Jacquii's Poetry in Color Forum

JPiC Forum for Writers is an online community exclusively dedicated to the share of poetry and writing. As a continuing work-in-progress, our poetry forums host a melange of writing with new additions being posted daily. We encourage you to right now and come join us in our celebration of diversity with the typed word!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Monster Just some dude.

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +1 / 0 / -0

What up vatos, I'm new here. I've posted a few poems already, I got way more where those came from. Anyway....hello, I guess. :king2:

1. Lurking

MsJacquiiC Poetica Magnifique

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +134 / 1 / -0
    Hola :wavey: Welcome to JPiC Community MR MONSTER -- crazy nickname LOL -- Anyway with a name like that you should fit in very well here :p

ALSO - love the tragedy/comedy avatar - Nice!

Anyway - I think you'll find that JPiC is a laidback Community filled with AWESOME talents.

Again - Welcome & I look forward to reading your stuff AND Happy posting!

Jacquii.

[IMG]

Posted By MsJacquiiC | Jan 18, 2007
  2. Artistic

PaintedDiary JPiC Mentor

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    Hey Mr. Monster, and :welcome: to the Community! Nice to read ya!! I see you are making yourself comfy already, and that is great! If you need assistance just send us a PM. We have a myriad of amazing talent, and you fit in very nicely. I look forward to reading your work, and please enjoy the full realm of the site.

{{~~**Painted**~~}}

Mr. Monster Just some dude.

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    :chairsmack: Hey thanks people. Yeah, I dig Disney, but it's a bit much for my avatar. I think I'm going to look forward to working here. Anywho, I'm trying to look at more work to try and get over this damn writer's block I've been having recently...Hopefully I'll refind my muse, and staple her to my house this time. She ain't gettin' away again. :chairsmack:

Benny New Member

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    hey, No! Great to have you become a part of the community. We love expression here...and your av speaks for every artist here...will enjoy reading your works and hearing your comments...have a great time with us!
    No...is that name a derrivitive of No-way? LOL...welcome!

Posted By Benny | Jan 18, 2007
  3. Lurking

MsJacquiiC Poetica Magnifique

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +134 / 1 / -0
    No NO - not every Artist typing here is of the UGH! or the YEAH BABY! variety... I myself wanna puke all over that comedy/tragedy avatar... But then again I'm a little insane in the membrane.... LOL --- :joke:

Well not really - because I know for a fact that BENNY is insane in his membrane, and if he ain't then I ain't - but he is so :p

Jacquii :chuckle:

Posted By MsJacquiiC | Jan 19, 2007

We hope you're enjoying our forum!

Only registered Members have access to posting priviledges. Registration here is 100% FREE. Use the button below to begin registration or the form on the right to login to your account.

Forgot your password?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.