Welcome to JPiC Forum For Writers! Please log in or sign up to interact with our Community.
  1. Welcome!

Hello Guest | Welcome To Jacquii's Poetry in Color Forum

JPiC Forum for Writers is an online community exclusively dedicated to the share of poetry and writing. As a continuing work-in-progress, our poetry forums host a melange of writing with new additions being posted daily. We encourage you to right now and come join us in our celebration of diversity with the typed word!

1. Angelic

stardust JPiC Contributor

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +15 / 0 / -0

"THIRST QUENCHER." (Love Song-Lyrics/ Poem). Author: Stardust. (Written 3-22-2007).

Let me love you one more time!!
    Let me take you to Fairyland!!
    Let me show you my love for you!!
    I´ll love you...
    ´Till the end of times.

You dwell inside my heart,
    A place from where you´ll never part.
    I´ll quench all your emotions
    With sensations beyond proportions.

I know, you won´t ever quench
    The volcanoe living in me.
    I know, you will resist,
    And I wouldn´t ever insist...

REFRAIN:
    I´ll quench -if you want- all your thirst for love,
    I´m your love-thirst quencher from above,
    Your water fountain of life
    Will be filled to the brim.
    I´m thirsty of your love!!...
    You´ll never ask for more!!...

Author: Starry. (This is a Love Song-Lyrics/ Poem dedicated to my fellowman).:scores:

Posted By stardust | Apr 7, 2007

Sally Roberts Forestdawn

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Lovely love song Starry:

I really loved this one hon.

Thank you very much for sharing.

Blessings
  2. Angelic

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +15 / 0 / -0
    Dear Sally: Thank you so much, sweet Sally, for your kind appraisal and comments over my little poem/song!! I always like to see other poets reading my work. It gives me some kind of encouragement to keep on writing. You see, this one was a challenge...My mate told me that, I was unable to write Love Songs or Love Poems. So, this little poem was born then...I think, I can write anything, if I really wanted to...Thank you again, sweet Sally, for reading my work and sharing your comments with me!! I must go to your poems and read them, one of these days...You see, I am too tired lately. I just can´t do too many things at the same time. I am still so busy taking care of my 2 sick elderly Aunts, and that kind of responsible job prevents me from doing what I love the most: WRITING WITH A PASSION. Well, I´ll see you soon...Take care, honey!! (((HUGS))) Starry.:kiss2:

Posted By stardust | Jun 3, 2007

Sally Roberts Forestdawn

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    You are very welcome starry :)

I understand how it is to take care of ill relatives and such. I too had my share of helping with family.

It is rewarding and very tiring as well. And it takes up most of one's personal time. So I am very happy you had a liitle respite to write.

Thanks again hon . I loved your song/poem :)

Blessings
  3. Angelic

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +15 / 0 / -0
    Dear Sally: WOW!!...I feel so honoured and impressed, when I see you reading and making your wise appraisals over my little work. Thank you, honey, for writing to me!! I certainly appreciate your kindness. YES!! I know..., how it feels to do many things at the same time. However, I can NEVER STOP WRITING with a passion, since it is my only love...At times, I do it more often than others. But, I´ll always do it, unless I am dead...Well, I would like to read some of your poems. I am sure, I´ll soon do it. I must find a quiet minute and relax myself, in order to enjoy your wonderful Poetry. (((HUGS))) Sincerely, Starry.:word_hello: :word_hello:

Posted By stardust | Jun 4, 2007
  4. Angelic

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +15 / 0 / -0
    Dear sweet friend, TREE:
    I send you another one for you to review. It is just the lyrics, no music. I would love this one to become a REAL SONG WITH MUSIC ON...What do you say, dear TREE??
    (((Hugs and Love))) Starry.:drinks::thumbsup:

Posted By stardust | Nov 17, 2007

We hope you're enjoying our forum!

Only registered Members have access to posting priviledges. Registration here is 100% FREE. Use the button below to begin registration or the form on the right to login to your account.

Forgot your password?