Welcome to JPiC Forum For Writers! Please log in or sign up to interact with our Community.
  1. Welcome!

Hello Guest | Welcome To Jacquii's Poetry in Color Forum

JPiC Forum for Writers is an online community exclusively dedicated to the share of poetry and writing. As a continuing work-in-progress, our poetry forums host a melange of writing with new additions being posted daily. We encourage you to right now and come join us in our celebration of diversity with the typed word!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

feralpen New Member

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0

........ AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY !!! Somebody wanna open th' frikkin' door ? ? ? ...
    cold out here fer Pete's sake. I been lookin' all over fer you guys... I stopped a bunch o' places.... one had a hotte tubbe WOO HOOO.............. but... sigh.... then the durn drought set in... governer took away our water .... ya'll got water? ... don't really need none to drink... I brought red pop.... want some ? It's goooooood with peanuts in it.... kinder makes ya pee red if ya drink too much though.... but a little won't hurt.... how 'bout it ? ? ? .... red pop all 'round ! ! !

............then there was this place that was very, very dark............. dark alllllllll over.... 'specially in th' bathroom....... I think somebody in there turned out the lights 'cause his pee was red..... wasn't me............... honest................ they invited me to leave anyhow................. sigh.....................

.... a'nen there was this other place............. it was neeeeeeeeeeat ! ... it was like a castle.... had a moat.... I caught me a frog there............. I guess they don't like folks messin' with their frogs................. anyways..... I snuck the frog outta there with me..... his name is Earnest...... I'll show 'im to ya sometime.... he's a little skeered right now....

... oh... can I say pee here ? ... probably shoulda asked somebody.... I get a little carried away sometimes... I'll go over there an' sit an' be quiet for a while now... I'll try not to break anything really expensive............ maybe later we can go to 7-11 for a slurpeeeee !:kicking:

Posted By feralpen | Nov 3, 2007

1. Artistic

PaintedDiary JPiC Mentor

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    :welcome3: feralpen!....Nice to read ya!!! Welcome to the JPiC Community for writers :jump:!!! Very interesting intro to say the least! We have a myriad of phenomenal talent on the site, so please do enjoy the full realm of the site. We also have many forums for resources, games, the arcade, humor, music, novelists, and more!!!! I look forward to reading your work, and if you ever need anything, just shout in the chatbox, and / or PM us. We are here to assist you. Also, please do not hesitate to PM me for anything even just to say hi. Enjoy and happy posting!! I look forward to seeing your work in all. Take Care and see ya soon!

{{{{{~~~***PD***~~~}}}}}:):jpicrocks:

feralpen New Member

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Evenin' PD.... brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..... gives me th' beejeebers.... PD.... 'minds me of the police dept. ...... oh... not you.... just th' PD part... uh.... by the way.... which parts is PD? PD's is ok I guess.... they come when I get lost... last time it took 'em a looooooooong time to find me.... snick.... I was hidin'. I'll try not to cause trouble here.... you seem nice an' all.... 'cept fer th' PD part. Hey............... I'll share my red pop with you ! ! !:clapping:

Posted By feralpen | Nov 3, 2007
  2. Artistic

PaintedDiary JPiC Mentor

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    Hahahahaa...PD stands for Painted Diary....and I am not gonna arrest you.......yet! LOLOLOL
    Sooooooo great to have another sparkling personality here with us...:yay:

Dr. Rob...:)

feralpen New Member

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    ..... awwwwwww they don't arrest me so much anymore..... just mostly take me back to th' home..... ol' Noonan-Hyte gets all huffy an' bumps up my meds fer a week er two ... sometimes...... like the last time.... she took away my silver ware..... I had to eat with my fingers for a few days..... they got a little soft and mushy after a day or two.... sometimes it was hard to tell them from th' fish stix..... so I put my teeth under my pillow.... just to be on the safe side....... uh... you ever bite your own ear? ? ? .... boy.... I'd like to turn some squirrels loose in her moo-moo.... that'd fix 'er....... did I mention that Mizz Noonan-Hyte is a BIG woman ?............. I gotta go now...... I mighta left my shoes outside.... if they find 'em they'll come lookin' for me here..... I sorta like this place.... hope they don't find me........... again....... sigh............. :scared:

Posted By feralpen | Nov 4, 2007
  3. Lurking

MsJacquiiC Poetica Magnifique

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +134 / 1 / -0
    ROFLMAO ---- And here I am thinkin' I have issues - So how's Earnest buuaaaaaaaahhahahhaaaa! Anyway- I see you've made yourself all comfy and such... Yes please try not to break anything, as insurance rates are utterly ridiculous now-a-days.

I will gently point you to our JPiC Posting Policy for future reference (( note to self - add an insurance clause in the Terms of Service page :p

At anyrate - nice to have you along for the poetic ride - You seem like good people - kinda crazy and such - but good people none-the-less LOL - So yeah.... Welcome - Enjoy AND Happy posting!

Jacquii.

[IMG]

Posted By MsJacquiiC | Nov 6, 2007

feralpen New Member

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Posted By feralpen | Nov 6, 2007

Beth Castillo New Member

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    So ... if you drink red pop, and your pee is naturally yellow, wouldn't that turn your pee orange?

:D ... you know what else turns your pee red? Andromycin ... but you don't want to drink any of that ... I sure don't :eek:

Anyway, welcome ... stay a while ... don't leave the light on in the bathroom ... unless there's someone still in there ... and don't eat all the peach cobbler ... there should be plenty for everyone ... if we ever make some, that is ... ;)

feralpen New Member

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    ♪♪♪ la la la..... ♪♪♪ LA LA LA ........................... HI MISS BETH ! ! ! ..........

..........know what that is ? ? ..... that's my HAPPY sound.............. ♪♪♪ la la la.... 'cause I'm so happy to meet you ..................

....mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ..... yummy... peach cobbler is my favorite ! ! ! ..... tell ya' what........... shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..... (whispers)...... I heard through the grape vine that jpic just might be gettin' a recipe thread..... you do your peach cobbler an' I'll swap ya' my stuffed pork loin............... it's my very own recipe... worked out in MY kitchen..... with 10 or 11 'how to' pics an' alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll the fixin's.

....... bet you didn't know I could sing !.................... just listen to this..............

♪♪♪ FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ..... lings ...... WO WO WOOOOOOOOOO FEEEEE... lings............. ♪♪♪ ............. howzat?
    :teasing:

fp

Posted By feralpen | Nov 7, 2007

Beth Castillo New Member

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    The peach cobbler's not my recipe ... it's msJ's ... I make chili that will curl your hair and cure a cold ... tho I've never successfully written down the recipe ;)

P.S. ... have you been taking your medication?

feralpen New Member

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    "P.S. ... have you been taking your medication? "

........... awwwwwwww man................. busted:doh: .................. sigh............. no ma'am:secret: ........... I been sneakin' 'em inta Cryin Eddie's cup.... but he neeeeeeeeds 'em.......... 'sides.... I'm in group THREE times a week now........................

Posted By feralpen | Nov 7, 2007

mangodroplet Blue Mango Puppy :]

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    HAHAHAHAHAHA
    wow. and I thought I was crazy and used too many "..."
    Man, if anyone should get the crazy award, it would be you o_O
    Hyper much?
    I can just imagine you jumping up and down the ceiling...
    YES! WE CAN BE JUMPING MATES!
    NOW GO GET THAT CRAZY AWARD AND THEN WE CAN HAVE CRAZY PARTIES TOGETHER!
    Just make sure you have NO RED POP because i am NOT washing out the stains.
    RAWR.
    and I don't have a maid.
    SO xD
    BE GOOD.

feralpen New Member

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    ......m'k.... no more red pop.... but I GOTTA have my elipses......................ifidon'tjustlookwhathappensIgetallhyperventilatedanjuststartrunin'offatth'mouthsomthin'feirce...........................
    <
    <
    <
    <
    <
    <
    <
    <
    <
    >........... eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...... (inhale) ...... am i turnin' blue ? ? ? ?:shocked:

Posted By feralpen | Nov 8, 2007
  4. Cool

nomadicrhymer JPiC Premium VIP Member

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +14 / 0 / -0
    :madturnip::spank::rightthere:

Beth, I can't believe you are giving away the Peach Cobbler already! I haven't even had any yet......(waiting Ms. J! u know u could sneak it to me on the side without anyone else seeing, right!?)

feralpen...I love your moniker....fierce!! :welcome: welcome3: I see you are already having a blast and a prance and a twisting and a turning...are we having fun yet? Some kinda crazy folk around here already - tho we try to keep it tamped down so we don't scare the sane ones...doors locked tight at night and all that...well to tell the truth sometimes we sneak out and have a great rum soaking time at midnight...or is that 3 am?...ask Ms. J about those...only the stubborn and the brave will survive! In any case, keep posting... and the only commandment here is "have fun"!!

"all4rum and rum4all"

Nomad

feralpen New Member

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    MY MONIKER..... GOOD LORD ! ! ! .... is that thing out again ...? ? ? ziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiippppppppppppp.....:unhuh:

... sorry 'bout that.....:oops:

There now.... er... you was sayin'.... fun ! ... oh yeah .... I'm havin' a hoot... 'course now most of th' prancin' an' twistin' an' stuff is my ol' cat Turnup. I'm gonna sneak him in soon as I can make him a litter box.... see he ain't 'xactly been nootered yet............ well there was that time they fell through the crack in th' porch an' then the dog got after him... but I'm not sure it took... know what I mean???

I hope you'll like Turnup... an' th' smell? ... well ya kinder get used to that after a while...

"all4rum" ??? .... hmmmmmmm that's kinder catchy.... I might 'borrow' that sometime....

bye.................

fp

Posted By feralpen | Nov 9, 2007

We hope you're enjoying our forum!

Only registered Members have access to posting priviledges. Registration here is 100% FREE. Use the button below to begin registration or the form on the right to login to your account.

Forgot your password?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.