Welcome to JPiC Forum For Writers! Please log in or sign up to interact with our Community.
  1. Welcome!

Hello Guest | Welcome To Jacquii's Poetry in Color Forum

JPiC Forum for Writers is an online community exclusively dedicated to the share of poetry and writing. As a continuing work-in-progress, our poetry forums host a melange of writing with new additions being posted daily. We encourage you to right now and come join us in our celebration of diversity with the typed word!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Benny New Member

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +1 / 0 / -0

I just recieved an email from Tree saying that her brother, Terry, was found dead today and that to tell everyone that she would not be on for the next few days. This is such sad news...please pray for her and the whole family at this time...they need our thoughts and prayers.

Benny

Posted By Benny | Jan 31, 2007

1. Artistic

PaintedDiary JPiC Mentor

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    Dear Tree, Amzy, and Serenity our heats go out to you all. You all are in our prayers. My deepest condolences. We love you. Please know, we are all with you all in spirit, and in prayer.

Kimberly

v3sista U Know Me

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Tree, Amzy and Serenity

Know that my thoughts and prayers are w/ all of you in your time of great loss. I hope that you will find comfort w/in family and your faith and then when you are ready to return to us, you will find some here too. It will be waiting. God has a plan in mind always. I pray he grants you understanding and peace. God Bless you all!

V3

Posted By v3sista | Feb 1, 2007
  2. Lurking

MsJacquiiC Poetica Magnifique

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +134 / 1 / -0
    TREE - SERENITY - AMZY
    my condolensces for your loss.
    may you find solace in knowing God's plan is alive & well.
    If anything I can do: please let me know

Jacquii.

Posted By MsJacquiiC | Feb 1, 2007
  3. Angelic

stardust JPiC Contributor

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +15 / 0 / -0
    Hello all!! I have just received an Email from TREE, telling me that her brother passed away and that, she was in the middle of Funeral Arrangements and was not able to write at this point. I was really SHOCKED!! My heart is going to Canada right now, giving My Spiritual Presence there with Ms. Tree, hugging her with all my sincere heart. I give my deepest condolonces to Ms. Tree and to all her dear family, at this time of loss and much sorrow. I know, God is with all of them embracing them with His Heavenly Protection. Ms. Tree´s brother, rests in Peace and walking in Heaven with the Lord Jesus Christ. He has become another Angel in Heaven, whom you would see one day after your final call, just like all of us, when the time comes for us. We would all be reunited with our dear loved ones in Heaven, and walking hand by hand with the King. We are all His Children. Our time is not His Time. His Time is Eternity. Life is too short, but life in Heaven is forever!! As I am praying for Ms. Tree´s brother right now, I say that you should rest assure that your brother, Ms. Tree, has entered an EVERLASTING LIFE IN HEAVEN. Dear Ms. Tree: I would like to give you a big hug, right now, and wipe away your tears with my hands. I embrace you in my deep Prayers and in my daily thoughts. God have Mercy!! Lord Have Mercy!! Holy Spirit Have Mercy!! In the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, I say this Prayer for you, Ms. Tree and for your brother. AMEN. Sincerely, Starry.

Posted By stardust | Feb 3, 2007

KingAce JPiC Premium VIP Member

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    OMG I'm sorry to hear that, I know the feeling all too well You have my sincerest condolences...I only wish that your family be able to be strong and become closer after something so tragic you are in my prayers Tree

Posted By KingAce | Feb 5, 2007

Jeez Banned

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Dear....

Amzy, Tree, Serenity,

My condolensces for
    your loss at this time.

Posted By Jeez | Feb 5, 2007

Sebby JPiC Premium VIP Member

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I am so sorry 4 ur loss
    All my thoughts and love are with u at this horrible time
    Sebby xx

Posted By Sebby | Feb 6, 2007

Altree94 VIP Member

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Thank you ALL so very, very much!
    This has been an exceptionally rough time for me and my family but there is always a silver lining.
    My brother now has no worries and no pain. We are once again in touch with his three children whom we have not seen in almost 15 years. After Terry and his wife split up, they went to live with their mom who moved to California and then to Florida. Now we have them back in the family fold and that is a wonderful silver lining indeed!
    As one who does believe in the power of prayer, I think it really was the prayers of so many good people that gave me the strength to get through this trying time and I thank you all for that! It is wonderful to be part of such a caring group as you all are.
    Benny - You were a godsend. The comforting messages you wrote and that I read each night gave me the strength to get through each day. Thank you.
    -Tree.

Posted By Altree94 | Feb 8, 2007
  4. Angelic

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +15 / 0 / -0
    My dear, sweet Tree: My heart is there with you, at this difficult time in your life that you have to go through. I do believe in "THE POWER OF PRAYERS"!! They give so much moral support and words of encouragement in one´s life. I believe in the Almighty Heavenly Father, God who dwells in Heaven. Now, your brother dwells with Him in Heaven. If you need to talk, I shall listen to you, sweetheart. You have already had MY EMAIL. So, let us be in touch, if you want to. I am thinking of you, sweet Tree!! I am also Praying for you, and for all your loved ones. God bless you, Tree!! Hugs. Sincerely, Starry.:mail:

Posted By stardust | Feb 8, 2007

Amzy A friend, Well met.

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Thank-you, everyone. I believe in the silver lining Tree mentioned. It has been a few years since the whole family was together at once, and despite the circumstances there was some comraderie and cheer to be found.

Posted By Amzy | Feb 8, 2007
  5. Angelic

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +15 / 0 / -0
    Dear Ms. Tree: My heart and PRAYERS are with you at these difficult times of your life. I am sorry for your loss, sweetheart. I have NO INSPIRATIONS at all to write anything at this point in time. YES!! Of course, I write letters and messages with moral support and words of encouragement, but I AM NOT IN THE MOOD FOR POETRY right now. Perhaps, I am just TOO SAD. God bless you, Tree, and all your loved ones!! Do you read Spanish, dear?? I have some nice things written in Spanish that, I would like to send them to you. Maybe, someone else could do the TRANSLATIONS FOR YOU, sweetheart. Well, take care of yourself, my friend. See you soon at the Forums. Hugs and Love. Sincerely, Starry.:angel:

Posted By stardust | Feb 9, 2007

jasmine321123 New Member

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    again so sorry for my late replys on these matters

please accept my condolensces for your loss.

god bless.

Altree94 VIP Member

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Thank-you Val!
    A heart felt wish is never late
    and is always welcome and appreciated!
    -Tree.

Posted By Altree94 | Feb 28, 2007

We hope you're enjoying our forum!

Only registered Members have access to posting priviledges. Registration here is 100% FREE. Use the button below to begin registration or the form on the right to login to your account.

Forgot your password?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.