Welcome to JPiC Forum For Writers! Please log in or sign up to interact with our Community.
  1. Welcome!

Hello Guest | Welcome To Jacquii's Poetry in Color Forum

JPiC Forum for Writers is an online community exclusively dedicated to the share of poetry and writing. As a continuing work-in-progress, our poetry forums host a melange of writing with new additions being posted daily. We encourage you to right now and come join us in our celebration of diversity with the typed word!

Discussion in 'Emotional Romantic' started by BaliDoll, Nov 2, 2006.

BaliDoll New Member

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0

This doesnt have a title.. it's just a little prose i guess that I wrote. I hope it's okay to post in this section.. :] Thanks to anyone who reads.

You've always said our love isn't appropriate. It's not logical, and that is to be respected. Respected and acknowledged by us both, despite what we wish could be authentic between us for all to see. The line has to be drawn, and we have to remain on our legitimate sides until it is safe to cross it. Now you are approaching, so tired of waiting for the day to come when what we want will be considered conventional. You express exactly what I want to read off your lips. I feel over taken with emotions too tangled and twisted to pick apart. You say now that these rules by which we are expected to abide are not working for you. Each passing day seems to bring new grounds to why we can't, why we shouldn't, and why we won't. You say now that life is too short to be quiet about your feelings, to keep things hidden beneath the surface. Others may not find it fits within what they expect to see from you, from us, but you have realized I am more important than that to you. Expressing now everything you feel, that you love me, and always will. Your heart spills forth, as it has always been so eager to do. You wish to act now, and that is all I have ever desired from you. You concern yourself so much about how others see you, and do not want to do anything left of center. If you could only see that in my eyes you are perfect, unbroken, and always have been. If you saw outward from my eyes then you could settle into the kind of pleasant harmony I would like to share with you, and only you, with a peace that would be hard to shake. We are star-crossed lovers, or so we have always teased. I realize now none of Shakespeare's sonnets ever rang true for me until I found you. Although you have only wanted to conduct yourself in a pure and delicate manner with me, your constant evading ways have bruised and torn at my heart. It is only now you bring me true and complete happiness, when you abandon all concern for what another may think and truly just take me for what I am. What you see inside of me. As that is always what I have seen in you, my twin soul, my best friend, and my counterpart.

Posted By BaliDoll | Nov 2, 2006

NeyNey What If...

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Awww...This is wonderfully sweet. I sense such a contentment and relief in you through your words. I love things like this...just that lovely smile that comes across your face when you read it....Almost goofy to a point.

Nice job.

Posted By NeyNey | Nov 2, 2006

We hope you're enjoying our forum!

Only registered Members have access to posting priviledges. Registration here is 100% FREE. Use the button below to begin registration or the form on the right to login to your account.

Forgot your password?