Welcome to JPiC Forum For Writers! Please log in or sign up to interact with our Community.
  1. Welcome!

Hello Guest | Welcome To Jacquii's Poetry in Color Forum

JPiC Forum for Writers is an online community exclusively dedicated to the share of poetry and writing. As a continuing work-in-progress, our poetry forums host a melange of writing with new additions being posted daily. We encourage you to right now and come join us in our celebration of diversity with the typed word!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by zaac, Nov 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

zaac Banned

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +1 / 0 / -0

did you really think you'd find me

where my was heart hiding last

did you think i'd flinch

when you set the sky on fire

you're fading...you're fading fast.

nothing last forever

its all got a limit

you pushed the door

of the jackals kitchen

and found yourself sliding

hellbent down the razors edge.

what will you do

when you realize

no one can hear you scream

no time left

to take back reckless abandon

too bad you didnt do it for love.

Posted By zaac | Nov 12, 2011

zaac Banned

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    was actually curious as to what peeps think of this...guess i should have posted in critique forum, but this is me we're talking about lol. the only convention i am slave to are those of my own making.

z

Posted By zaac | Dec 14, 2011

Lane New Member

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I think its excellent, the piece doesn`t wander a bit, very pointed.

Posted By Lane | Jan 24, 2012
  1. Lurking

MsJacquiiC Poetica Magnifique

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +134 / 1 / -0
    Try the JPiC Posting Policy, particularly the Policy: Forum Etiquette section as a new, yet old convention if you will. You post your stuff and very very rarely (the past 12 months as example) feel the need to comment other members' works....

Anyway - a nice write David.

Love the last stanza, particularly the very last line. Didn't see that coming - but yes indeed - it is a pointed statement and a half, the last line. Hmmm - I agree that if more folks based their actions -- whether wreckless or otherwise -- on love, the world would be a better place to live in AND "wreckless abandon" would have no negative connotation.

Nice write = thanks for the share.

J.

ps - I think you should title your poems. You've posted so many "untitled" pieces... I think you do an injustice to the poem by leaving it untitled. Just a thought...

Posted By MsJacquiiC | Jan 26, 2012

Curtis Spider Lee Curtis Spider Lee

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Hello Zaac, your work continues to show power and strength! So as always I have enjoyed another great write as I welcome you to the belated 2012:bouncey::bouncey:

zaac Banned

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    To Ms J

I do in fact comment on others work. Each time i post something or comment in the chat box you bring that up. Many people post here and do not comment on others work. At the moment, i don't have regular access to the net and when i do its not for very long. I am also trying to start a new career, come off of Social Security Disability and get back into the workforce (which is unheard of for the weak of heart or the lazy), rehab my back after the 8th surgery, deal with regular injections in my back so i am able to walk, nurture and care for my new marriage, fight for my child who is being mentally and emotionally abused, look for a new house, find a car, take care of my health which isnt good (but I dont talk about it) and letting go of the past to start a new life...all on very little money And thats just on Monday...not that my life is any of your damn business. So please save your comments for when I am better able to sit and assess someone elses writing. You seem to have a penchant for irritating me just for fun. apparently you dont have enough to do.

And this is me being nice.

z

---------- Post added at 05:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:33 PM ----------

In addition last week my companion/therapy dog was hit by a car and I had to watch her bleed to death all nite because I had no way of getting her to the vet. This week one of the most influential people in my life whom I treasured died at age 45. So if you don't know the story, please refrain from running your mouth. This is why i dont come here often as it is. Dont push it. and one again, this is me being nice.

Posted By zaac | Jan 30, 2012
  2. Lurking

MsJacquiiC Poetica Magnifique

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +134 / 1 / -0
    Today for instance. You take the time to blast me for my comment, yet no feedback on others' work. I'm not trying to irritate you, although I thoroughly enjoyed doing that a couple years back. You made the comment:

So I put forth a possible reason, not to mention the forum has been slow for months, in part due to the fact members are posting without commenting others' writing. And it's my job as owner of JPiC to attempt at least steering you in the right direction.

Sorry you're going through tough times = but who isn't?

Furthermore - I don't know who the hell you think you're talking to. Please do NOT ever tell me to stop running my mouth on the site I OWN! That'll get your ass banned with a quickness. In fact - if you weren't Senior Elite - you'd have gotten a ban very quickly.

Furthermore ==> EXCUSES EXCUSES EXCUSES. Seems they're like assholes. You obviously have 3. Again: JPiC Posting Policy, particularly the Policy: Forum Etiquette section. If more members adhered to it - you wouldn't have to bump your post for comments.

J.

Posted By MsJacquiiC | Jan 30, 2012

zaac Banned

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    [modnote]Post deleted - you're banned for whatever amount of time I decide on clicking once I get to the ban page. You're an asshole and I most certainly do NOT appreciate your horrid little attitude.

Regarding my personal life ==> Okay - Ban is permanent....[/modnote]

Posted By zaac | Jan 31, 2012

We hope you're enjoying our forum!

Only registered Members have access to posting priviledges. Registration here is 100% FREE. Use the button below to begin registration or the form on the right to login to your account.

Forgot your password?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.