Welcome to JPiC Forum For Writers! Please log in or sign up to interact with our Community.
  1. Welcome!

Hello Guest | Welcome To Jacquii's Poetry in Color Forum

JPiC Forum for Writers is an online community exclusively dedicated to the share of poetry and writing. As a continuing work-in-progress, our poetry forums host a melange of writing with new additions being posted daily. We encourage you to right now and come join us in our celebration of diversity with the typed word!

1. Angelic

stardust JPiC Contributor

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +15 / 0 / -0

"VITAMINS of LOVE." (Song Lyrics). Author: Stardust. (Written 11-23-06).

Where is the sunshine,
    If you are not with me??
    The darkness gathers
    All the sorrows I hold.

The right dose of pottasium
    In my blood stream to flow,
    Is what I need from you,
    To feed me with your love.

I was a lonely heart,...
    So sad and much stressed.
    So, I went to the Psychiatrist first.
    I said: "I suffer from love, and
    In my heart, I have so much pain."
    With his quiet philosophy, he said:
    "There is no cure from that kind of pain."
    So, I felt frustrated and I was there in vain.

Then,...I finally went to see an M.D.
    I told him, I had pain in my heart.
    He said, there was no cure,
    For what I´d suffered from love.

The M.D. prescribed me,
    -With a smile on his face-
    Some good Vitamins and Minerals to take.
    He also said:
    "For your heart,
    There is no better pain killer from above,
    Than good Vitamins of Love!!"

"There is no cure
    For this kind of heartache, for sure.
    Just start taking daily,
    good doses of Vitamins of Love!!"

Refrain:
    After some time that it has gone by...
    I´ve found the one,
    And I´ve become much stronger.
    You don´t need any other woman!!
    I´ll shrink and shake your emotions
    That you would never forget!!
    I´ll quench all your thirst For Love.

Author: With a powerful heart, Stardust. (Song Lyrics).(Written 11-23-2006).:violin: :violin:

Posted By stardust | Jan 22, 2007

ronbliss JPiC Contributor

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Stardust,
    yes.......... if it were so easy as to take a vitamin or mineral. There is but one cure for the heartsick and that is more of the same that put one there to begin with. The so-called "hair of the dog that bit me" Your poem says it well. I invite you to read "When Dawn Breaks". I believe it is under spoken word and freestyle. It is a expression of love for one's soul mate. Have a great day. Hope you are having warmer weather where you are than where we are. In the teens, fahrenheit, today.

Ron

Posted By ronbliss | Jan 24, 2007
  2. Angelic

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +15 / 0 / -0
    Dear Ron: Thank you for reading my little work!! Your appraisals are always WELCOMED. YES!! I´ll read you poem and make comments, as soon as I find a quiet minute. I tell you...In the foot of South America, where I presently live, it is as HOT as hell, and it is NOT indeed, like paradise. This place is not the Caribbean, for sure. At times, the temperature rises to over 120 degrees Farenheit here, with so much humedity and NO Air-Conditioning in most places. I have one in my bedroom and one in the living- area, but none in the Computer-Room. You see, I am one of the exceptions in this land. I am an AMERICAN WOMAN. People are VERY POOR here. I live among Spanish people. There are lots of POVERTY in this place. Thanks God, I am OK!! I do write about these sad things...It is so hard for me to work under these weather conditions. I am not saying that I prefer cold weather. I used to live in New York State. I like nice climates, in which Seasons are not into neither extremes. I do like PARADISE ISLANDS, or something of that sort. I would like to live in HEAVEN LANDS on Planet Earth. I like Palm Trees, white sandy beaches. I like to bask under the sun to get a nice soft golden tan. I like to feel the beautiful breeze, coming from a turquoise, blue Sea with calm waters, all over my body. I need the muse of Inspirations going through me and working on me. At times, I have NO INSPIRATIONS at all. So, I am not able to write anything. Of course, I could read other Poet´s work and make comments, but only that I can do, when I am out of the mood for writing my own things. Well, I´ll soon read your work, sweetheart. I also invite you to read a Story that I Posted in the Inspirational Novelists Forum, whenever you find the time. I wrote that Story a long time ago. I called it: "HOSTAGES." Now, I should go. Take care, Ron!! See you soon...God bless you, Ron!! Hugs. Sincerely, from Stardust. :kiss2:

Posted By stardust | Jan 24, 2007

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Stardust,
    one last question, what is the name of the town you live in or near.? I would like to look it up in an atlas. Thanks
    Ron

Posted By ronbliss | Jan 24, 2007
  3. Angelic

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +15 / 0 / -0
    Dear Ron: YES, sweetheart!! No Problem!! You see, I am a Christian American Woman, living abroad with my new hubby, who is a Medical Doctor, a Chief Surgeon of the Emergency Room at a Public Hospital, here in Buenos Aires, the Capital City of the Country: ARGENTINA in South America. It is the last Country on Planet Earth. As a matter of fact, it is closed to the Antarctic Ocean in the South Atlantic, where Whales, Seals and Penguins have a Protected Sanctuary. I met my hubby in one of my trips. I used to have an Adventurous kind of life, but not any longer. My hubby also operated me couple of times, and he had saved my life. My life was at stake. I was only 40, back then. I was bleeding to death more than once. My hubby had put my blood back into place, where it belonged. He is also a Scientist and does International Research Work. He teaches Surgery Procedures to advanced students in the Medical School at the Hospital. He has been working there for over 40 years. We make plans for our future back in the States with my own family. He is a widow. His wife sadly, killed herself. He supports me, since I do not have a Paid Job. I do work, but I Volunteer my work for free. I used to live in NEW YORK for most part of my life. My daughter, her husband and children (my grandchildren), they all live in New York. They are all American born. My hubby is Spanish (Castilian) , but speaks several European Languages apart from English. I am also an Activist with the Environment and Wildlife. I am into many different projects that keep me busy. I myself run into troubles many times, since my life is so bored here. My hubby gets mad at me, when I run into troubles, because he usually rescue me out of them. He is 66 years of age. I am 52. I am a proud mom and granny. I am separated from my daughter´s father for over 20 years. My ex-husband also lives in New York. He was a very mean man. I had to leave him, otherwise he would have killed me. Well, this is just a little introduction of myself. OH!! I forgot to tell you, I am a Teacher and a New York Certified Nurses Assistant. I am writing a Story. I call it: "Memories of a Woman." I am so bored here. I do not know what to do with my spare time here. My hubby bought this Computer for Christmas of 2004 for himself. But, he shares it with me. I write as a Hobby and for my own Therapy. Dear Ron: I hope, you are satisfied with my answers. I tell the truth. Hugs. Sincerely, Starry.:girltender:

Posted By stardust | Jan 30, 2007

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Stardust,
    Thank you for all the great information. I will have to get an atlas and brush up on my South American Geography. At least I feel like I know you pretty well now. Again, thanks for the response.
    Ron

Posted By ronbliss | Jan 31, 2007
  4. Angelic

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +15 / 0 / -0
    Dear Ron: I get SO HAPPY, when I get a response over my little work!! And I get VERY SAD and DEPRESSED, when nobody pays attention to me!! My fellowman has just told me that, since he sees me so bored, he will buy a WINDOWS VISTA and installe it in his PC. After that, he said that, I would have to learn it and manage it on my own. I won´t get any help at all. I would have to put all my brain and intelligence to discover how it works all by myself. I am SO BORED that, I might have to do it. My hubby got so AMAZED at me, when some time ago, without knowing anything, I got into International Computer´s Minds and scared people away, especially the Whalers. Now, I am scared to death, and I do not go out at all. I said so many bad things to them, since I LOVE WHALES. See you later, sweetheart!! Hugs. Starry.:wavey:

Posted By stardust | Jan 31, 2007

We hope you're enjoying our forum!

Only registered Members have access to posting priviledges. Registration here is 100% FREE. Use the button below to begin registration or the form on the right to login to your account.

Forgot your password?