Welcome to JPiC Forum For Writers! Please log in or sign up to interact with our Community.
  1. Welcome!

Hello Guest | Welcome To Jacquii's Poetry in Color Forum

JPiC Forum for Writers is an online community exclusively dedicated to the share of poetry and writing. As a continuing work-in-progress, our poetry forums host a melange of writing with new additions being posted daily. We encourage you to right now and come join us in our celebration of diversity with the typed word!

1. JPiC Lover

JPiC System New Member

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Hello Mayflow and welcome to JPiC Forum For Writers.

We eagerly welcome you aboard and hope that you'll have a great time joining in on our continued celebration of diversity with the typed word!

Posted Cordially,

On Behalf of the JPiC Moderating Team
    http://jpicforum.info/forum/

[IMG]

Mayflow New Member

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    Well, thank you so much! What a nice welcome. I don't really have much personally to say about myself - just another of billions. I do hope some of my poetry and ideas may provide some inspiration or new ideas for some others and that I may find some of that in some other's posts as well. HI!! :wavey:
    • Like Like x 1

Posted By Mayflow | Nov 18, 2012
  2. Lurking

MsJacquiiC Poetica Magnifique

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +134 / 1 / -0
    Nice introduction actually, even though it may be just another of billions. :yes:

Howdy hi to you Mayflow and welcome to the community! We have a myriad of talented poets & writers that share their works here at JPiC - so we welcome you to do the same. Please do familiarize yourself with the JPiC Posting Policy and enjoy all the forum has to offer.

I see you've shared a poem already and am heading over to take a look momentarily. Hope you enjoy your stay here and let me know if you have any issues navigating the board!

Again = Welcome! Enjoy and happy posting.

J.

:jpicwelcome:

Posted By MsJacquiiC | Nov 19, 2012

We hope you're enjoying our forum!

Only registered Members have access to posting priviledges. Registration here is 100% FREE. Use the button below to begin registration or the form on the right to login to your account.

Forgot your password?