Welcome to JPiC Forum For Writers! Please log in or sign up to interact with our Community.
  1. Welcome!

Hello Guest | Welcome To Jacquii's Poetry in Color Forum

JPiC Forum for Writers is an online community exclusively dedicated to the share of poetry and writing. As a continuing work-in-progress, our poetry forums host a melange of writing with new additions being posted daily. We encourage you to right now and come join us in our celebration of diversity with the typed word!

Closet_Writer Pro-Ninja

Message Count:
    The most boring state where the 's' is silent, dan
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0

That's right, the closet writer is back! After going through a phase of uncreativity in the poetry form and finally finding what I want to do with my life (which is music performance) I have returned to the world of poetry! I have also found a new appreciation for it, which is pretty amazing.

Update about my life, I suppose:

I moved away from my old home to my new home. My new highschool is so lame, but there are a few cool people in there. I met an awesome guy with green hair and I talk to him every day about everything. (That's right, we talk applesauce). I started playing bass for my old school's jazz band after my brother graduated and realized I'm really good at it so currently I play upright bass at my new shcool, which is a bit more challenging than electric. My dad got remarried and I'm trying to find a job. Also, we just finished reading Hemminway's "Old Man And The Sea" in English. I hated it. >.< Hemmingway is... gah, so annoying! Way too much symbolism/reading between the lines going on. I probably would have enjoyed it more if symbolism wasn't shoved down my throat in english class last year.

Those are just the major updates, so yeah.. I'll be around.

But not as much 'cause I don't have internet on my computer. >.< I have to go to the library for it now.

We hope you're enjoying our forum!

Only registered Members have access to posting priviledges. Registration here is 100% FREE. Use the button below to begin registration or the form on the right to login to your account.

Forgot your password?