Welcome to JPiC Forum For Writers! Please log in or sign up to interact with our Community.
  1. Welcome!

Hello Guest | Welcome To Jacquii's Poetry in Color Forum

JPiC Forum for Writers is an online community exclusively dedicated to the share of poetry and writing. As a continuing work-in-progress, our poetry forums host a melange of writing with new additions being posted daily. We encourage you to right now and come join us in our celebration of diversity with the typed word!

1. Artistic

Mysty JPiC Premium VIP Member

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +52 / 0 / -0

Dear goodness NomadicRhymer...... I swear you and I must have the same books in our libraries. I too love Nora Roberts and also Sherrilyn Kenyon for Romances. I gave up on Stephen King some time back too. You had all my favorite childhood favorites mentioned as well. God I am rereading them all one by one lol. I miss those lazy afternoons caught up in a Nancy Drew book. I also loved Judy Bloom as a teen. She did that story "Are You There God, It's Me Margaret."
    • Love Love x 1

Posted By Mysty | Jun 13, 2013
  2. Cool

nomadicrhymer JPiC Premium VIP Member

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +14 / 0 / -0
    Yes. I had THE BEST TIME escaping into books growing up... so much so that my godparents took the light out of my room so I couldn't read after dark! I would stay up all night reading. So then I just moved by the window and read by the light of the street lamp! lol! I will have to check our S. Kenyon for sure. So many of the romances nowadays are silly... no depth to them. I didn't read Judy Bloom but I will find it. You know the other day I pulled Canterbury Tales to read it, and lo and behold I had the greatest trouble understanding all the olde English.. for sure the brain is getting mushy. hehehe... I used to go through that stuff like a hot knife in butter...

Chris1 New Member

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I really enjoy anything fantasy based, particularly medieval England style books with a hint of mystery and fantasy. I just finished The Hobbit today, it was fantastic. I'm about to start the Game of Thrones series, I can't wait :).

Posted By Chris1 | Oct 28, 2013
  3. Lurking

MsJacquiiC Poetica Magnifique

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +134 / 1 / -0
    Welcome to JPiC - And wow - How ironic - I just finished Game of Thrones (HB0) Season 3 this weekend and have just downloaded The Hobbit to watch tomorrow night. I've read neither titles though. If the GoT series is any indication you'll certainly enjoy the read. And it simply goes without saying that Tolkien is pure genius!

J.
  4. Angelic

stardust JPiC Contributor

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +15 / 0 / -0
    Hi Ms. Jacquii and JPiC Friends,
    I would like to wish you, your beloved ones, and all friends around here,
    MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
    I love reading and writing with all my heart. My favourite books are thrillers, suspense,
    action, Series of Detective stories, James Bond stories, Espionage stories, True stories, and so on...
    Have a blessed time, Ms. Jacquii and all friends!
    Warm Hugs,
    STARRY.:wavey:
    • Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1

Posted By stardust | Dec 10, 2013
  5. Angelic

rachels New Member

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I'm a big fan of detective novels

Posted By rachels | Sep 19, 2017

We hope you're enjoying our forum!

Only registered Members have access to posting priviledges. Registration here is 100% FREE. Use the button below to begin registration or the form on the right to login to your account.

Forgot your password?