Welcome to JPiC Forum For Writers! Please log in or sign up to interact with our Community.
  1. Welcome!

Hello Guest | Welcome To Jacquii's Poetry in Color Forum

JPiC Forum for Writers is an online community exclusively dedicated to the share of poetry and writing. As a continuing work-in-progress, our poetry forums host a melange of writing with new additions being posted daily. We encourage you to right now and come join us in our celebration of diversity with the typed word!

?

WHAT IS WORSE?

Getting dumped for your "BEST FRIEND"...or 9 vote(s) 64.3%
Getting dumped for your "WORST ENEMY"? 5 vote(s) 35.7%
  1. Artistic

PaintedDiary JPiC Mentor

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +20 / 0 / -0

WHAT IS WORSE?

:ak47:Getting dumped for your "BEST FRIEND"....or

:Laser_anim:Getting dumped for your "WORST EMEMY"?

Take The Poll and reply if you would like to discuss! :armybrat:

2. Lurking

MsJacquiiC Poetica Magnifique

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +134 / 1 / -0
    LOL - this is a tough one :yes:
    I'd have to say best friend though - At least I know it's someone I can trust and someone whom I like and share things in common with. That's why it would be that more difficult to understand how someone whom you're friends with can betray that trust and such...

I'd still have to beat that ass though - That kind of betrayal merits a good old fashion ass whooping beatdown :boxing:

Jacquii.

Posted By MsJacquiiC | Aug 9, 2006
  3. Artistic

PaintedDiary JPiC Mentor

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    I agree Ms Jacquii, tough one, and one best friend beat down coming right up!

I'd still have to beat that ass though - That kind of betrayal merits a good old fashion ass whooping beatdown :boxing::pissed::beatup_pissed::gurney:

erikestabrook JPiC Premium VIP Member

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +15 / 0 / -0
    I think best friend is worse because of teh ackwardness and you know where you stand with your worst enemy your best friend cvan tear you inside out and become your worst enemy undre a cloak of understanding an dhappiness

Altree94 VIP Member

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Definitely getting dumped for your best friend! If you get dumped for your worst enemy that is only 1 betrayal of your trust but for someone who was supposedly your friend, that's 2 betrayals to deal with. What about getting dumped for nobody? Getting dumped just because he/she doesn't want you any more can hurt just as bad! The only good thing about getting dumped - and there is a good thing - is that you find out what a jerk he was - the kind of jerk that you don't need messing up your life anyway! It also leaves the way clear for someone who can and will love you the way you deserve!

Posted By Altree94 | Aug 17, 2006

Benny New Member

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I have to say without a doubt it is worse getting dumped for your best friend. More times than not, when this happens, the friendship moves down hill and you have not only lost a friend, but a girl friend also...
    If it happened with an enemy...oh well...you're not gonna like them anyway and the person who dumped you was obviously not worth your time.

Posted By Benny | Dec 28, 2006

Sally Roberts Forestdawn

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    I think that getting dumped by your worse enemy would be the ultimate slap in the face. because with your best friend. She may feel guilty in some ways, and ask forgivness, ( if indeed she was your best friend) maybe your boyfriend found something else he needed in her than you. (not to be so blunt) but life is a hard pill to swallow.
    However if you were dumped for your worse enemy, then there would be some gloating and snearing smiles that would be coming your way every time you'd see them together. and I think it would hurt more.

That's my two-cents

Blessings

jasmine321123 New Member

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Lol i would have to say getting dumped for my worst ememy, just cause to me that would be better as i still would have my best friend to console me afterwards
  4. Cool

nomadicrhymer JPiC Premium VIP Member

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +14 / 0 / -0
    I think your worst enemy...your boyfreind dumping you for someone whom you hate would eat at you even more than the best friend thing... at least you know it was a worthy opponent...someone you had the good taste to have as a best friend. It's always easier to get beat by a better person than a worst one...but everybody still needs to get BEAT DOWN...:furious3:
    I'd have to hire Ms. J!! I'm too skinny! they'd kick my butt!! :girlmad:

Nomad

mangodroplet Blue Mango Puppy :]

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    haha...

i say getting dumped for your best friend AND if your best friend actually went with that person...

best friends...shouldn't break that kinda trust. I know this....my friends have had this happen... *sigh*

Jan7 Jan

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I have to say "your best friend". That would be double betrayal. Single betrayal hurts bad enough, but double betrayal would be horrible!

Posted By Jan7 | Apr 13, 2007

fo0k3r New Member

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    it has to be the best friend, i mean you already hate your enemy and if he cheated on you with your enemy you would say they deserved each other, now the best friend is on a more emotional level and the betrayal will be too much

Posted By fo0k3r | May 23, 2007

We hope you're enjoying our forum!

Only registered Members have access to posting priviledges. Registration here is 100% FREE. Use the button below to begin registration or the form on the right to login to your account.

Forgot your password?