Welcome to JPiC Forum For Writers! Please log in or sign up to interact with our Community.
  1. Welcome!

Hello Guest | Welcome To Jacquii's Poetry in Color Forum

JPiC Forum for Writers is an online community exclusively dedicated to the share of poetry and writing. As a continuing work-in-progress, our poetry forums host a melange of writing with new additions being posted daily. We encourage you to right now and come join us in our celebration of diversity with the typed word!

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by PaintedDiary, Nov 25, 2011.

1. Artistic

PaintedDiary JPiC Mentor

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +20 / 0 / -0

:word_hello:....Thought I would try something new (A New Game!) and as the title says...Who Am I?...so that means, we will try to name the person, after reading the clues.

There are some rules...

1. There can be no more than seven clues total.

2. The person can be living or deceased.

3. The person does not have to be a poet.

4. Check back to see if the "Who Am I? has been correctly answered.

5. Leave feedback on the posts by people trying to guess who the "Who Am I?" mystery person is, for fun, but DO NOT post any more than seven clues.

6. Yes, you can start with lets say four clues, then leave, three more clues all at once with feedback, or leave the three remaining clues, one at a time with feedback if you like. This is fun when building suspense, however, again, no more than seven clues total.

7. If the "Who Am I?" has been answered correctly, then thank and congratulate the person who answered correctly by typing their name, along with the name of the "Who Am I? person again.

This let's everyone know that the "Who Am I? has been answered, and time for a new mystery person to be posted.

8. Anyone can start a "Who Am I?" thread, however, please make sure that only one "Who Am I?" is being played at a time.

Ok...I will start....and I have included seven clues...so no more hints..:ss-eek:

I am a female.
    I wrote poems.
    I was a slave.
    I was kidnapped.
    When my first husband died ,
    I married another man and had three children.
    I died at the age of 31.

Who am I?

2. Depressed

butchiesmom JPiC Premium VIP Member

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +37 / 0 / -0
    Hmm...I'm pretty sure it wasn't Betsy Ross. I think she's only known for working with needle and thread.
    I think I know who you're talking about but my brain's napping right now and I hate to wake it. Blasted thing gets so freakin cranky...
    I gotta think about this one, Sis. Will get back to you.
    Gail

Posted By butchiesmom | Dec 1, 2011
  3. Artistic

PaintedDiary JPiC Mentor

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    :yay: Sis!! Thanks for reading and responding to my new game! Woohoo! Get that brain awake! lolol I will check back to see if you guessed the "Who Am I!"

Kim :)

We hope you're enjoying our forum!

Only registered Members have access to posting priviledges. Registration here is 100% FREE. Use the button below to begin registration or the form on the right to login to your account.

Forgot your password?