Welcome to JPiC Forum For Writers! Please log in or sign up to interact with our Community.
  1. Welcome!

Hello Guest | Welcome To Jacquii's Poetry in Color Forum

JPiC Forum for Writers is an online community exclusively dedicated to the share of poetry and writing. As a continuing work-in-progress, our poetry forums host a melange of writing with new additions being posted daily. We encourage you to right now and come join us in our celebration of diversity with the typed word!

1. Artistic

PaintedDiary JPiC Mentor

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +20 / 0 / -0

If you were to make a "Movie" about your "LIFE", please provide the following pieces of information:

1. Name a famous Actor / Actress / Comedian / Singer / Writer / Poet, etc who YOU would want to play the role of "YOU", in your movie!!!!!

2. Why did you pick that celeb to play you? Look Alike? You act like that celeb? Your voice sounds like that celeb? Body like that celeb? Hair like that celeb? You wish you were that celeb? (LOL!!!)

3. What would be the "TITLE" of your movie?

4. Last, but not least, briefly explain why you would name your movie the "TITLE" you have chosen.

5. Have fun and be creative!!!!!!!!!::boast: :clapping:

Sebby JPiC Premium VIP Member

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    The person who will be playing me is Jessie Wallace
    I chose her because she is my idol and also she got the same colour hair lol
    The title of my movie is "Permanently Dazed"
    I chose that title cos thats how I feel most of the time and is also how i have gone thru most of my life lol

Posted By Sebby | Jul 14, 2006
  2. Artistic

PaintedDiary JPiC Mentor

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    Ms SEBBY,
    Yes, I see the hair thing! LOL!!! Great choice of actress and great title!! Thank you for sharing!! Take Care.

Kimberly aka Painted

OK!! WHO IS NEXT!!!!????

We hope you're enjoying our forum!

Only registered Members have access to posting priviledges. Registration here is 100% FREE. Use the button below to begin registration or the form on the right to login to your account.

Forgot your password?