Welcome to JPiC Forum For Writers! Please log in or sign up to interact with our Community.
  1. Welcome!

Hello Guest | Welcome To Jacquii's Poetry in Color Forum

JPiC Forum for Writers is an online community exclusively dedicated to the share of poetry and writing. As a continuing work-in-progress, our poetry forums host a melange of writing with new additions being posted daily. We encourage you to right now and come join us in our celebration of diversity with the typed word!

Live With A Passion New Member

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I can't; it's not a choice I've made, rather something decided for me.
    Never did I choose to love you, instead I was tricked, tripped into falling over you, though you caught me before I hit the ground.
    What a terrible, horrible thing to do!
    Filling me with hope, so when you left I would crash harder than could be imagined.
    How cruel.

Moving on isn't a choice to be made, but a twist in fate I've no control over.

Seeing other people isn't even under consideration.
    It wouldn't be right; When I see you and my heart flutters, and although I try to keep you out, you're all that occupys my head.
    I want to be able to love fully; not just pretend to love whilst I brood over not seeing you.
    It wouldn't be fair, to them or me{maybe even you?}

{{:gurney: }}

erikestabrook JPiC Premium VIP Member

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +15 / 0 / -0
    I liked this poem, it seems to have a theme thats real talking about your heart is good and you do it very easily a gift

~Serenity~ ~Pixie Princess~

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Mmm I've been there - until I finally stopped trying to lie to myself and admitted that I couldn't see other people even if I had wanted to... which of course I didn't. Hehe.
    But this piece is great! I love the way you've arranged this piece. My favourite line:

How cruel.

And the question at the end...

{maybe even you?}

Very inspired, very catchy - it sticks with you as a reader, and it adds a little something (a twist maybe) that just wraps everything up nicely. Great write :)

Smiles!,
    ~Serenity~

Posted By ~Serenity~ | Oct 24, 2006

We hope you're enjoying our forum!

Only registered Members have access to posting priviledges. Registration here is 100% FREE. Use the button below to begin registration or the form on the right to login to your account.

Forgot your password?