Welcome to JPiC Forum For Writers! Please log in or sign up to interact with our Community.
  1. Welcome!

Hello Guest | Welcome To Jacquii's Poetry in Color Forum

JPiC Forum for Writers is an online community exclusively dedicated to the share of poetry and writing. As a continuing work-in-progress, our poetry forums host a melange of writing with new additions being posted daily. We encourage you to right now and come join us in our celebration of diversity with the typed word!

Discussion in 'The Rant Room' started by zaac, Apr 27, 2008.

zaac Banned

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +1 / 0 / -0

why is it that women (girls) boohoo and pine and whine and bitch and moan that men are pigs or don't care, then when they find out it's not true via a guy that treats them like amillion bucks and never would dream of disrespecting them, let alone ever put their hands on a woman, you know... the one guy they dont think exists that does open doors and leaves little fun surprises to brighten her day just because....they treat the guy like shit or run over them tho the poor shit didnt deserve any of it, thereby creating the asshole women say they despise so much? Yet, they will get with a guy who screws around on them, treats them badly, or hits them, and the woman can't get enough of it...they just keep going back over and over and over and over and over and their reason is....but i love him.

to me, if you let a guy treat you that way, it's a really good indicator of what you think of yourself and i guess thats why i get frustrated, cuz if you dont think much of you you're not going to think much of anyone you're with. and its becoming a god damned epidemic. I'm so tired of talking to women who have been so fucked up and jaded cuz they made bad choices in men and the rest of us get to pay the price. thanks but no thanks

but i've been called nine kinds of asshole for saying that and, yes, I am alone but it's not for lack of trying. I've even noticed when I'm out. If you catch a pretty girl's eye, they usually look at you like your a pygmy warthog. so rather than sit there and go ga-ga like they expect you to, i just ignore and act like they don't exist. within seconds, they are hop-scotching and sashaying their way in front of you flipping hair that usually is over permed anyway. The worse you treat them, the more they come back. don't girls have any self respect? i can understand that they may have been done wrong at some point, big deal, so was i.

my first wife got pregnant while i was 750 miles away in military training. the second main girlfriend was violent, and the last one was a special kind of twisted. but i'm still me, and i know i made bad decisions for the same reason i'm saying this now...i didnt think much of myself. and if you're not careful, everything thing you touch will become a self fulfilling prophecy.

i guess my question is ladies...when are you going to get real?

Posted By zaac | Apr 27, 2008

1. Artistic

Mysty JPiC Premium VIP Member

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +52 / 0 / -0
    WOW ......... just wow... and are you not doing the same thing by lumping us women in with the idiots you have known?? I am shocked and disappointed. I had thought you were more open minded and non judgmental. :girlmad:

Posted By Mysty | Apr 28, 2008
  2. Lurking

MsJacquiiC Poetica Magnifique

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +134 / 1 / -0
    True - I know some women (or have known anyway) who will want the bad guy because they like the drama and shit... I don't like the drama and shit - so I'd basically say like what MS MYSTY has said - don't lump us all together in a big ball of ugh :D --- But anyway - yeah - I know what you mean - and those "women" are generally the types I call "pussy face" --- But generally I've found them to be open and honest about their misogynistic cravings/ways unless their in the process of stabbing you in the back. It's a pent up depression of sorts I'd say - only depression is madness turned within on self - One could say it's a self-hatred of sorts... The crazy ass pussy faces you talkin about ZAAC are mad, hatin' azz bytches LOL.

Jacquii.

Posted By MsJacquiiC | Apr 28, 2008
  3. Depressed

butchiesmom JPiC Premium VIP Member

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +37 / 0 / -0
    Sorry to say I've met women like you describe and have been married to men like that. I'm married to the kindest man you ever met. He opens doors, including car doors for me, and treats me like gold. On the other hand, he's passive-aggressive and has trouble making snap decisions. Should an emergency arrive, I hope there's someone else who can make snap decisions because a life could be lost.

He's not the box of candy (thank God, lol) or dozen roses (ditto, asthma) but he's bent over, picked a flower and placed it behind my ear while on a walk. He likes funny cards and well...some things should not be written here with young kids posting also. Let's just say I'm not unhappy, lol.

Anyway, when I met him, I'd already decided all men have the potential to be an asshole and that goes ditto for women. I still feel the same way. Let me say though, I was married to three assholes (not at the same time, lol) and know one when I see one. I'm not saying my husband is an asshole, but he has his moments....

Life goes on. I agree with Mysty and Ms Jacquii. Don't lump us all together and we won't do the same to you (all men). This argument has gone on since the cave man days. The reason it's out there in the open now is women are no longer afraid to express what was represssed before or said only amongst ourselves.

Perhaps it's no longer a good ole boys world after all...

hugs,
    Gail

zaac Banned

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    it's not just my experience with certain women. i observe it every day. and i did qualify my statements by saying that i made bad choices. and after all, this is a rant, where i can say what happens to be on my mind at the time. i know not all women are like that, i'm not that crass and naive. i just havent found any of them.

and i have done the mental work and still doing it to figure out, if what you say is true, why am i attracted to a certain type of woman. i've looked at traits in myself and women that might cause me trouble. I've dated women from all walks of life, socio-economic strata, race color creed, etc..quiet ones loud ones crazy ones psycho ones and the common denominator is if you give them an inch they will take a mile. you always hear how they've been so mistreated or cant trust men yada yada yada, all the while taking advantage of you simply cuz they know you have a kind heart. I'm almost terrified to even open up to a woman in conversation, cuz somewhere down the line, you'll get burnt with it.

People have told me i'm too nice, so i tried being an asshole, but thats not me and its not right to treat women badly just because you have a hangup. I could never justify going out and sleeping with anything with a pulse with a veangeful tint or because I'm mad.

Ironically, Mysty is right. I am doing the same thing. Doesn't feel so good does it?

z

yes, it could be me...and in keeping with that possibility, i wrote gentle is the hand. cuz if i have a problem with picking women, i'd rather have God do it.

Posted By zaac | Apr 28, 2008
  4. Depressed

butchiesmom JPiC Premium VIP Member

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +37 / 0 / -0
    ?

If you assumed I was talking about you, specifically, when I said about assholes, I apologize. My intent was not specific to you but to people in general. I must learn to be more specific, lol.

zaac Banned

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    dont sweat the small stuff...i said assholes cuz my fingers wouldnt stop typing lol, i didnt take it wrong so no worries.

david

Posted By zaac | Apr 28, 2008
  5. Lurking

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +134 / 1 / -0
    Well - I should hope not - there was a very recent big to-do all about polygamy :LOL:
    But yes - I suppose we do all have our moments. I know I sure have mine...

LOL @ pigmy warthog :lol: - but being serious for a moment ((gasp)) - You certainly are doing your part to enhance exactly what you're ranting about... Ironically - as you yourself put it... But I tell ya - I think we all do eventually meet the "MR. RIGHT" or "MS. RIGHT" or whatever... The interesting part is making sure that jealous assholes who are peeping you from afar don't take it upon themselves to intrude upon the "RIGHThood" :D - It's a task and a half I know... But then again - the "world" (generally speaking) has never ever been a perfect one (collectively speaking) --- So unfortunately you will have the pussy faces and the jealous assholes - but mostly the task now becomes to be the person that you truly are instead of exacerbating -- by playing little mental games -- an already incredible UGH! AND hope that you will find your MS. (or MR.) RIGHT sooner, rather than later.... (hope that makes sense)

Jacquii.

Posted By MsJacquiiC | Apr 28, 2008

zaac Banned

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    it makes perfect sense...will you be my mom?

z

Posted By zaac | Apr 29, 2008
  6. Lurking

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +134 / 1 / -0
    Uh......... No! :(
    And if I were - would I have to admonish little Zaacy for being a smartass?
    Anyway - you started the rant :p

Jacquii.
  7. Angelic

stardust JPiC Contributor

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +15 / 0 / -0
    Zaac:
    Well, this is an interesting topic: "Women". I think, not all women are the same, just like all men are not the same. We are all different people in God´s world, with different hearts and minds. You ought to find the right one for you, Zaac. In my case, I consider myself a woman of deep virtues and moral principles of a Christian life. I stay closed to the Lord at all times through prayers. I follow His words in the Holy Bible and the 10 Commandments. I only have friends with the same beliefs and kind attitudes that I have. Then, I don´t have troubles with other kind of people. I keep rather isolated and away from this world of sin, decay and corruption. However, there are just a few nice and friendly loving ones that I deal with. I have changed the mind of my companion, who is a Scientist and Medical Surgeon. Now, he is a completely different person compared to the way he used to be before. The Lord and me made him changed in many ways... Before he met me, I guess, he was rather evil. Now, he is a good man. Thanks God!! But, he belongs to an old generation of gentlemen. He is almost 68 years old, and I am in my early 50´s. His previous wife killed herself. She was a mad woman, but he was also very mean to her anyway during their marriage. He cheated on her with hundreds of women, when they were younger. Many years have gone by... Now, at this time, I am the one who sets the rules in his life. There is no other way...I would rather be alone with the Lord, instead of being with a cruel man. My first husband and the father of my only daughter was so cruel. I left him long ago. Well, this is another story...
    Thank you, Zaac, for posting!!
    Cordially,
    Starry.

Posted By stardust | May 5, 2008

zaac Banned

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    well i was raised with the ten commandments and church 3 or 4 times a week listening to my father spew hellfire and brimstone, so i walked away from it. took me 30 years to find my way back.

maybe its just that i settle for second best because i dont know of any woman that would want someone with no physical strength cuz of so many damn surgeries and a mental illness to boot, not to mention that I have no money cuz i'm in school cuz i have to start all over again. if you are what you say you are you're one in a million, cuz i've not found a woman in church thats much different from those outside. i should probably leave this subject alone and just stay alone. women are too scary for me.

zaac

Posted By zaac | May 7, 2008

Åströmmer New Member

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Don't you guys think that ranting is letting it all out, bad mouthing knowingly, being totally aware that some people think it is wrong but doing it any way to release some pressure build up. Ranting here is beyond good and evil as a famous philosopher once said. I liked Zaac's writing and I totally can indentify myself with the sense of release tied to such writing - bold and brave & took some serious guts. Because there is no good or evil here, we all can get friendly pat on the back regardless of being temporarily total bitches. Occasionally that's what the friends are for and I see so much friendship here!
  8. Angelic

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +15 / 0 / -0
    Zaac:
    Thank you for your reply!!
    I would like to share a friendly message to you now. I was at the verge of death so many times, and the Lord rescued me from dying, so that I may live. I was lost. Now, I am found. This is my truth for real. I was at the far edge of falling... I was set to die, but the Lord gave me His hand to pull me out from the bottom of the well. A deadly mousetrap was set on me, but the Lord did not let me fall into it. The Lord opened my eyes, so that I may see. I am a friendly Christian woman, who loves to help the ones in need. If you need a word of moral support, you can count on me. I´ll pray for you, Zaac. The Lord will listen to our prayers. Let me give you a wonderful passage from the Bible to read, they are words of wisdom, and they will open your eyes, as well.

"The Lord, our Shepherd." (Psalm 23)

"The Lord is my Shepherd;
    I have everything I need.
    He lets me rest in fields of green pastures
    And leads me to quiet pools of fresh water.
    He gives me new strength.
    He guides me in the right paths,
    As He has promised.
    Even if I go through the deepest darkness,
    I will not be afraid, Lord,
    For You are with me.
    Your shepherd´s rod and staff protect me.
    You prepare a banquet for me,
    Where all my enemies can see me;
    You welcome me as an honoured guest
    And fill my cup to the brim.
    I know that Your goodness and unconditional love
    Will be with me all my life;
    And Your House will be my home as long as I live."

The Lord is the only Man in my life, and it will remain this way until I die. I am a different woman now, compared to the way I used to be when I was younger. As I´ve said before, I was lost. Now, I am found. God is my provider, and He lets me live. Otherwise, I would have been already dead. The Lord is my Saviour.
    Praise the Lord!!
    Cordially,
    Starry.

Posted By stardust | May 7, 2008

zaac Banned

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    stardust,

you are very sweet. I grew up in the church so I'm most familiar with that passage. My favorite is the 103rd.

david

Posted By zaac | May 8, 2008
  9. Lurking

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +134 / 1 / -0
    Oh yes - One of the reasons I definitely had to add the Rant Room, as it is a great (much needed at times) way to release the frustration and tedium of life and certain situations.

Jacquii.

Posted By MsJacquiiC | May 8, 2008
  10. Lurking

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +134 / 1 / -0
    Interesting - but yeah - I'd say don't settle for 2nd best LOL - That's never any good. But contrary to popular belief there are indeed those (like myself) who are 100% comfortable in our skin, enough to embrace ourselves even with the flaws that we have. One in a million? Perhaps... I'm a bit cynical at times LOL and can definitely say that 1/1,000,000 math is likely most correct :LOL: --- Anyway... Good post - and your posting is what the Rant Room is all about :D

Jacquii.

Posted By MsJacquiiC | May 8, 2008
  11. Angelic

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +15 / 0 / -0
    Oh!! I have just found an interesting topic...
    Well, I may share a secret. I got married only once in my life and got just one daughter in New York
    with my first husband. However, I lived with 5 men in my lifetime who wanted to marry me.
    So, I got experience in getting to know about how men feel.
    After a while as a first sign, they usually get tired of sleeping with the same woman.
    I won't ever tolerate cheating or lying in any manner. Then, I'll walk away, if that is the case.
    That is why I walked away so many times. At this point, I am unable to walk away, I'm disabled.
    It is funny how life turns...When one reaches to an old age, all things will change completely.
    All these talks are for younger people. Senior Citizens usually cares for living another day.
    I have reached to the point in living one day at the time, not thinking much about tomorrow.
    Yesterday is past history, tomorrow is not promised, and we only have today.
    Let's live today to the fullest, and make the best of it!! I am lucky to be alive this day...
    Praise the Lord, we are still alive!!
    Good post, David!!
    Hugs,
    Poet Starry.

Posted By stardust | May 27, 2011

We hope you're enjoying our forum!

Only registered Members have access to posting priviledges. Registration here is 100% FREE. Use the button below to begin registration or the form on the right to login to your account.

Forgot your password?