Welcome to JPiC Forum For Writers! Please log in or sign up to interact with our Community.
  1. Welcome!

Hello Guest | Welcome To Jacquii's Poetry in Color Forum

JPiC Forum for Writers is an online community exclusively dedicated to the share of poetry and writing. As a continuing work-in-progress, our poetry forums host a melange of writing with new additions being posted daily. We encourage you to right now and come join us in our celebration of diversity with the typed word!

?

Your lover has an off the chain, exciting affair. -- Would You Want To Know?

Yes 12 vote(s) 75.0%
No 3 vote(s) 18.8%
Unsure 1 vote(s) 6.3%
  1. Artistic

PaintedDiary JPiC Mentor

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +20 / 0 / -0

While on a business trip to another city, your spouse or lover meets and has an off the chain, exciting and
    "best ever fantasy come true sex in her or his life" filled night with a stranger. Given that they will never meet again, and that you will not otherwise learn of the incident, would you want your partner to tell you about it?

Yes, No, or Unsure?

In the thread please discuss why if you care to share.

2. Depressed

butchiesmom JPiC Premium VIP Member

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +37 / 0 / -0
    I voted yes, but changed my mind. At first, it was hell yes! I would want to know so i could kick his ass out! Then I thought about it again and thought maybe not if it wouldn't happen again. Then a third thought about diseases and about what the other woman might be harboring inside her body and if they had the sense to use protection. I decided, again, hell yes! I'd want to know, lol.

hugs,
    Gail

Curtis Spider Lee Curtis Spider Lee

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Well... I'd have to say yes.Why should the one you truly love have to find out one day from possibly someone else? What if a child came from this booty call? It would... I think, be so much harder to explain what really happen. Other than the obvious facts:blush2:.
  3. Artistic

Mysty JPiC Premium VIP Member

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +52 / 0 / -0
    I voted no .... because would I really want to find out that the BEST sex of his life was with a stranger and not me? This would hurt to much to find out.

Posted By Mysty | Feb 18, 2008

Bear JPiC Contributor

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I said NO for me its a very different to hard and personal to explain sorry
    hugs kisses
    bear

Posted By Bear | Feb 20, 2008
  4. Artistic

PaintedDiary JPiC Mentor

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    Thank you for responding everyone, and please vote in the poll, if you like.

Dear Bear, it is ok...some things are personal and we all understand. :hug: I apologize that it read to do so and edited my post to read appropriately.

Painted
  5. Artistic

PaintedDiary JPiC Mentor

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    It took some time and thought to come up with an answer to my own poll....I did vote yes as the points made prior are so valid. What if a child comes out of this tryst or diseases. So after careful thought I did vote yes...and it would hurt as well.

Kim
  6. Digging it

JONATHAN living not existing.

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +76 / 1 / -0
    YES....I think extra marital affairs can sometimes serve as rude yet effective wake up call to a marriage which could actually sleep till death without it ... Id wanna know ..if he made things fun for my wife why am I not that much fun any more and once I get to the bottom of that u kan bet theres gonna be a lot of kinky sex happening between Mrs Khare and myself ... and yeah yu kan peep and eavesdrop if yu care to ..I betcha it would be loud ...
    Chester

Posted By JONATHAN | Mar 6, 2008
  7. Lurking

MsJacquiiC Poetica Magnifique

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +134 / 1 / -0
    ROFL - Oh MR SEXY can you make me blush! Wow! There's a peep show I would care to see - OR if you ever get down to Tennessee.... ((ehem..Let me clear my throat - oh boy does kinky sex sound delicioso!!!))

I appreciate your candor in answering the poll question - now I've been hiding away from this one... I will answer forthright.

Jacquii.

Posted By MsJacquiiC | Mar 24, 2008
  8. Lurking

MsJacquiiC Poetica Magnifique

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +134 / 1 / -0
    OK- I answered YES! --- The reason is that I always value honesty in a relationship and one of the things that keeps me sane is knowing that I can tell my Man I've had ANY kind of experience and vice verse!

Not going into any great detail at the moment - but yeah - He'd certainly tell me about it and I'd want him to tell me about it.

Jacquii.

crazymamma5 angelic mamma

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I voted yes!! I have been burned before and would not want it to be by the man I love ,but shit happens. However after dealing with the hurt that comes from knowing it would be great to find out why and how to move on with or without that man in my life anymore.

zaac Banned

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    as promiscuous as my history was and hopefully still will be, i am monogamous to the bone in a relationship. i'd want to know because for me there are no second chances where fidelity is concerned. there is no excuse good enough or circumstances "understandable". I'd want to know so I could get an attorney that much quicker.

Posted By zaac | Mar 28, 2008

zaac Banned

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    they would be more than welcome to tell me on their way out the door with nothing more than the clothes on their back. whatever happened to marrying the lover you always wanted. If if were me and in a monogamous relationship, the best sex would be when I got home...hell with a stranger...i want someone who knows how to send me to the moon in less than two hours...that person is the one keeping my bed warm at home. just an old romantic with morals...hope i didnt spoil the sordid nature of it all lol

z

Posted By zaac | Apr 27, 2008

We hope you're enjoying our forum!

Only registered Members have access to posting priviledges. Registration here is 100% FREE. Use the button below to begin registration or the form on the right to login to your account.

Forgot your password?