Welcome to JPiC Forum For Writers! Please log in or sign up to interact with our Community.
  1. Welcome!

Hello Guest | Welcome To Jacquii's Poetry in Color Forum

JPiC Forum for Writers is an online community exclusively dedicated to the share of poetry and writing. As a continuing work-in-progress, our poetry forums host a melange of writing with new additions being posted daily. We encourage you to right now and come join us in our celebration of diversity with the typed word!

1. Lurking

MsJacquiiC Poetica Magnifique

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +134 / 1 / -0

We appreciate word-of-mouth advertising, and as such have created an invite system where all registered Members can easily invite friends and colleagues to join JPiC Forum! Once logged in, see your profile dropdown menu's "Invite your friends" link.

Simply input your friend's email address & name in the provided formfields, then click the invite button. Your friend will receive an auto-generated email from JPiC Forum as detailed below.

So please do help us spread the word about JPiC Forum. Invite your friends to join our community and start sharing in our celebration of diversity with the typed word!

[IMG]

Posted By MsJacquiiC | Sep 30, 2012

2. Depressed

butchiesmom JPiC Premium VIP Member

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +37 / 0 / -0
    I have invited many friends and some family to join in years past. One of my daughters is a registered member though I don't think she's been on here for a bit. I'll have to light a fire under a strategic part of her anatomy...
    Just invited another friend but haven't heard from him. I'll use the invite thingy (so sorry not good with some of them technical words ya know) to invite him again in a formal kind of way.
    Thanks Sis for this option...
    • Beer Reward Beer Reward x 1

Posted By butchiesmom | Oct 2, 2012
  3. Lurking

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +134 / 1 / -0
    I know you've invited a few folks. Haven't seen your daughter on in a minute. And Lawrence... How's he doing? I sent out an event invite earlier on Facebook - hopefully we'll have some new members joining soon.

So thanks for spreading the word. I've still quite a bit to do with certain sections of the forum. But once finished - I'll be running a huge promotional campaign which hopefully will involve a couple contests and some pretty sweet prizes... It's still in the works though, so don't go telling everybody about it just yet. On second thoughts TELL EVERYONE! :coolgum:

Posted By MsJacquiiC | Oct 2, 2012
  4. Depressed

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +37 / 0 / -0
    My brother married two years ago, a woman I really like and is happier than I have EVER seen him. I don't know if he's written anything lately but I do know he's constantly busy so not sure he has time now.
    I invited another person who actually finished a manuscript (so jealous so I am) and many more. He's put them aside for now to write about bullying.

5. Lurking

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +134 / 1 / -0
    Married!? :wow: Last I heard from him, he was having some issue with some international chick that was all about some sort of drama and it was starting to get a little ugly. Anyway - Glad that mess is over. ((Hope this isn't the chick he ended up with LOL)) Tell him I said congrats!

Posted By MsJacquiiC | Oct 2, 2012
  6. Depressed

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +37 / 0 / -0
    Most certainly will. Believe it or not, he met his wife online, lol. They arranged a coffee date and fell in love! There were some family (there's always some...) who objected and thought it was much too soon after the death of his first to fall in love with someone else, but like he said, he spent 25 years of hell with his first and now he's happy. Good for him!

7. Lurking

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +134 / 1 / -0
    Hell YEAH! In this world you've gotta take what love you can get before it's gone.
    And when the time's right - I suppose the time's right. So good for him! :yes:

J.

Posted By MsJacquiiC | Oct 3, 2012

We hope you're enjoying our forum!

Only registered Members have access to posting priviledges. Registration here is 100% FREE. Use the button below to begin registration or the form on the right to login to your account.

Forgot your password?