Welcome to JPiC Forum For Writers! Please log in or sign up to interact with our Community.
  1. Welcome!

Hello Guest | Welcome To Jacquii's Poetry in Color Forum

JPiC Forum for Writers is an online community exclusively dedicated to the share of poetry and writing. As a continuing work-in-progress, our poetry forums host a melange of writing with new additions being posted daily. We encourage you to right now and come join us in our celebration of diversity with the typed word!

Discussion in 'Emotional Romantic' started by Sebby, Oct 3, 2006.

Sebby JPiC Premium VIP Member

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I wrote this for my fella, without him helping me and talking me through these last 2 months, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have seen christmas this year.
    Ty 4 helping me fight "the demons" and giving me the strengh to be me again

I feel your kisses
    Lips soft against my own
    Sometimes soft and tender
    Others passionate..full on

I feel your arms around me
    Keeping me safe and warm
    Taking me back to childhood
    Protecting me from harm

I feel your naked body
    Pressed against my skin
    Powerful, forceful, gentle bliss
    Forgive me for I have sinned

But then i hear the words you speak
    Trickling smoothly through my ears
    They make my heart cry out for you
    They take away my fears

They tell me that you'll always be
    My man, my rock, my soul
    Your words are like a thief at night
    It was my heart they stole

I don't have your words to speak
    Although my heart is true
    I find it hard to express how much
    I really do love you

Posted By Sebby | Oct 3, 2006

1. Artistic

PaintedDiary JPiC Mentor

Message Count:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    Dear SEBBY,

This was sweet, heartfelt, and quite lovely. Sounds like someone's in LOVE!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!! I am soooo happy for you. Your fella, I read really cares for you, and you care for him.... mutual respect is a beautiful thing. That is so comforting to have...respect and trust, as well as your heart pounding!!! LOL!!!! From what I know of you from reading, you are one SPECIAL lady (and a dear and special friend to me), so this fella must be special as well, to compliment you! How is Collin (spelling)? I can feel the connection between you two, radiate outward from this piece SEBBY. I feell good, and am smiling away! You deserve the best, and I wish many more blessings that are in store for you! Luv Ya'

Painted aka Kim:kiss2:
  2. Lurking

MsJacquiiC Poetica Magnifique

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +134 / 1 / -0
    Hey MS VS - Yep - sounds like someone is definitely in L-O-V-E -----> This poem is really quite beautiful - The quoted stanza above was just beautifully written... Yeah - I know this emotion oh-so well AND can really relate to the entire poem, as love is something that just cannot be denied!

I'm really glad you've found someone who will cherish you and make you shine. I'm also really glad you've shared this poem with us, as many of us are prolly quite jealous of you right now LOL - finding that soulmate is still a beautiful thing - seems thievery (sp?) is quite appropriate in this circumstance LOL.

Anyway enough blablabla from me - But I truly enjoyed this poem SEBBY - Thanx for the sharing

Jacquii.

btw - We've been missing you on JPiC lately :p
    AND Looniez is looking quite lovely! TTYL

Posted By MsJacquiiC | Oct 4, 2006

Sebby JPiC Premium VIP Member

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Books:
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Ty both, was worried I'd be banned 4 making u all puke lol
    callum (u were close lol) is fine thx kim just started nursey 2 weeks ago.
    And yeah I am pretty loved up, jaquii knows the man I wrote about and I think he's perfect..oh god i'm gonna go again, I'll shut up now lol
    Anyway ty 4 ur comments they were really nice and as I mentioned at the start of the poem, I've had a bad 2 months but am back now and intend to be a regular annoyance to u poetic peeps :p

Luv ya

Posted By Sebby | Oct 5, 2006

We hope you're enjoying our forum!

Only registered Members have access to posting priviledges. Registration here is 100% FREE. Use the button below to begin registration or the form on the right to login to your account.

Forgot your password?